• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Forum Revival TV Tropes Mafia Revival - D7

iirc ottercopter and odie_pie (and maybe RNP but i dont remember) are the only ones who haven't spoken yet? might have missed something in the 20 pages but i'm p sure
I don't remember seeing any of them as well, but then again I must admit I might’ve skipped some usernames while I was catching up…

Okay once thing that works is clicking the Search on the top right, changing "Everywhere" to "This thread", and then entering the person's username and doing the search. Then you can see all their posts in this thread, if any.

Counterpoint

XX1
Counter-counter-point: I was drunk on trying to balance games
That piece of info still strikes me as pretty weird. Maybe it's not you, it's me, but I'm currently somewhat suspicious of where you could have gotten this from.
I got it from a source I can confirm as probably trustworthy
That's true, especially that it's a role that could be easily faked. To be honest, I'm also a little suspicious of VM because they backtracked on their claim. It's still too early to be sure of much of anything, at any rate.
That's not alignment indicative, I still sometimes misread my rolecard
what's the ratio of town to mafia roughly?
Typically it's between 2:1 and 3:1

Do you suggest that we should claim? I'd probably be capable of pulling that off without harming town too much, too...
oof I'd say generally say no because I think basically you're completing a trade with mafia wherein you just hand them all the strong town roles on a platter and let them have at thee and all the mafia have to do is come up with some good fake claims which they can work out together in their private chat

Even in like really really big games I'd say the best times to claim are pretty much just what Keldeo said previously - if you have relevant info or if you're like absolutely about to die

oof I'd say generally say no because I think basically you're completing a trade with mafia wherein you just hand them all the strong town roles on a platter and let them have at thee and all the mafia have to do is come up with some good fake claims which they can work out together in their private chat

Even in like really really big games I'd say the best times to claim are pretty much just what Keldeo said previously - if you have relevant info or if you're like absolutely about to die

:eek: Sorry if that came out wrong, but I really didn't mean that in a massclaim sense!

lol well if the reference is what I think it is I guess you're town and bfree is pulling a lot of things from the last game :p
Could you elaborate? What all have you noticed that you think was pulled from the last game?

In the last game, what did the deal turn out to be with the "two doctors who hate each other?" What did that refer to?

You're the only person playing that Butterfree told about the setup to the previous game, correct?

uhhh am i missing something or does the old tv tropes mafia thread just cut off randomly in the middle of the night on page 36

did that game actually not finish!? is eifie our only source of role information from the previous game!?!!?!?!!

(short of actually reading the thread which i am not doing. im not)

Could you elaborate? What all have you noticed that you think was pulled from the last game?

In the last game, what did the deal turn out to be with the "two doctors who hate each other?" What did that refer to?

You're the only person playing that Butterfree told about the setup to the previous game, correct?
uhhh am i missing something or does the old tv tropes mafia thread just cut off randomly in the middle of the night on page 36

did that game actually not finish!? is eifie our only source of role information from the previous game!?!!?!?!!

(short of actually reading the thread which i am not doing. im not)

TV Tropes mafia never finished, no. I think people basically stopped sending in night actions and it got inactive.

I don't know anything about the two warring doctor things, otherwise they wouldn't be in this game, I think. Secret stuff that I was spoiled on has been left out of this game as far as I know.

Back
Top Bottom