• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Forum Revival TV Tropes Mafia Revival - D7

For clarity, quoting or screenshotting role PMs is also not allowed.

I guess I should put some rules in the first post since we've got so many new players here; this is all stuff that would normally just be assumed. Apologies for not thinking to do that once we had so many new signups.

Probably if this is role madness depends a lot on the types of role that are out there but going by the old like 1/4 method maybe 6 or 5 or something at most
as in like 6/5 mafia present to like 19/18 something town, not counting 3p which there probably are in a game of this size unless Butterfree has some particular penchant against that

I might be lowballing idk

Phew thank god I finally caught up.

Have you got any other thoughts on the game?
If this was addressed at me, then the only thing that's changed about my opinions since my last post is that I don't really see why we're still hypothesising about JackPK secretly being mafia. The only reason the possibility came up was that VM slightly misread his role (or so he claims), and the only other piece of evidence is the flavour text, which everyone seems to agree is unreliable at best and conceivably might be actively misleading.

I also have, if I've got the local lingo right, "half a scumread" on somebody, but as I'm not nearly as experienced as most of you, I feel like it would be unwise to start pointing the finger of suspicion without being more confident. But if there is general consensus that I probably ought to share, I'll happily do so.

Now im totally gonna die oh crap why did i reveal my role.
Don't worry too much about it! Roleclaiming doesn't necessarily make you a target. If you were telling the truth, then as you've now given away all your information, your role is essentially the same as a vanilla townie. If I were the mafia, I would be focusing on trying to identify and kill the power roles instead of just offing you. (Granted, the TCoD meta may be different from what I'm used to, and this is hardly a normal game, but still.)

I have done no such thing, how dare you
🤨

Probably if this is role madness depends a lot on the types of role that are out there but going by the old like 1/4 method maybe 6 or 5 or something at most

Do you suggest that we should claim? I'd probably be capable of pulling that off without harming town too much, too...

I have also made a list of suspicious people!

Negrek
Keldeo
JackPK
Flora
I liek Squirtles
kyeugh
Ottercopter
M&F
Mist1422
Eifie
RedneckPhoenix
Panini
kokorico
Boquise
Seshas
Stryke
mewtini
Mr. Ultracool
IndigoEmmy
rari_teh
Mawile
Odie_Pie
serimachi
Herbe
Vipera Magnifica
[/hide]

iirc ottercopter and odie_pie (and maybe RNP but i dont remember) are the only ones who haven't spoken yet? might have missed something in the 20 pages but i'm p sure

I have also made a list of suspicious people!

Negrek
Keldeo
JackPK
Flora
I liek Squirtles
kyeugh
Ottercopter
M&F
Mist1422
Eifie
RedneckPhoenix
Panini
kokorico
Boquise
Seshas
Stryke
mewtini
Mr. Ultracool
IndigoEmmy
rari_teh
Mawile
Odie_Pie
serimachi
Herbe
Vipera Magnifica
[/hide]

Mr. [/Hide] it's not you, it's me :LOL:

iirc ottercopter and odie_pie (and maybe RNP but i dont remember) are the only ones who haven't spoken yet? might have missed something in the 20 pages but i'm p sure

Ottercopter posted once, I don't think RNP has posted yet. Sucks that we can't view postcounts with the new forum anymore, at least not that I can tell.

Back
Top Bottom