• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Forum Revival TV Tropes Mafia Revival - D7

oh whoops I! was playing animal crossing and suddenly three pages of posts

yeah it's! very strange that only one person died in this gigundo mafia game. unless there's, like, multiple scum factions and all but one opted to not murder? mafia is confusion

also, whoa, way too early to lynch, why this

Early voting is a thing on forums that Seshas et al. come from, and Eifie is just joking.

Eifie, Herbe, kyeugh, and mewtini seem relaxed!

Early voting is a thing on forums that Seshas et al. come from, and Eifie is just joking.

Eifie, Herbe, kyeugh, and mewtini seem relaxed!

excuse you, I would never joke about such a serious matter.

not that I'm playing the game, but hypothetically if I was playing the game and had to pick someone to call town right now, it'd be Herbe, but luckily I'm not playing the game and will continue to do so, or not do so.

hypothetically, I might thank eifie if she were playing the game, but since she isn't, I'll just have to send good vibes in someone's general direction :>

Hmm... kinda weird I didn't automatically absorb JackPK's role, since I was given the role of taking over the role and power of the first non-mafia player to die.

Maybe, just maybe JackPK isn't truly dead. I think we should lynch JackPK just to make sure.

Hmm... kinda weird I didn't automatically absorb JackPK's role, since I was given the role of taking over the role and power of the first non-mafia player to die.

Maybe, just maybe JackPK isn't truly dead. I think we should lynch JackPK just to make sure.
I wouldn't be surprised if he isn't actually dead given the content of the Dies Wide Open trope bfree linked!

Interesting! So Jack is either a) playing us fools and not dead or b) self-aligned/third party.
I did notice that the death flip was "not mafia," not "not scum." I know games that have had that as an important difference, but idk if it's relevant here.

Or maybe a third option I'm not thinking of! Quite interesting though either way.

Sure, JackPK. Why the hell not.

Interesting! So Jack is either a) playing us fools and not dead or b) self-aligned/third party.
I did notice that the death flip was "not mafia," not "not scum." I know games that have had that as an important difference, but idk if it's relevant here.
i dont know what the difference between these things is

your mind 😍

i dont know what the difference between these things is

if there's an explicit mafia faction, and then a seperate, evil faction that doesn't work like mafia, they'd both be scum but the second one would be not mafia
dunno if thats the case here but i guess we need more info

Back
Top Bottom