• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Forum Revival TV Tropes Mafia Revival - D7

i don’t want to type it on my phone tbh. if i die overnight you know rari killed me! dohohohoh!
Oo6SB3R.png

If you make me pick between Mawile and Stryke I probably go Mawile > Stryke but I don't feel confident in either and would rather go here or Odie

Part of the reason I don't feel good about Chemist is because he's been sitting on me all day without really explaining himself so
oh really? I thought you felt worse about Stryke

Part of the reason I don't feel good about Chemist is because he's been sitting on me all day without really explaining himself so
I don’t know if that’s a good reason? I mean, qva’s been shading me since d1 and I don’t really have a reason to suspect of her

• Keldeo, well, we've discussed this at length, I still feel uneasy but I don't have anything more to offer and am starting to doubt myself
  • Stryke is providing a lot of original thought, although he hasn't given much to substantiate his unusual reads
Why for these bolded parts? I thought Stryke talked about some of his reads at length. I think I agree with your take on him below that, below.

What are your thoughts on Mawile vs. Stryke?

For the record, not advocating a last minute lynch wagon for a non-Odie, Mawile, or Stryke person. I think we should stick to what we've decided at this point and not try to introduce someone new based on last minute panic if we don't have time to think it over???
Yeah tbh this is probably wise. Really don't want a situation where Stryke claims a power role and we all panic and switch to Mawile, who turns out to be the missing nanotech doc or something

So, since nobody else seems to be going for serimachi, I guess I'll join kyeugh on Odie_Pie just so we have a viable alternative wagon if that happens.

I don’t know if that’s a good reason? I mean, qva’s been shading me since d1 and I don’t really have a reason to suspect of her
It's not really because he's reading me negatively so much as I don't think he's reading me, at least not openly

Hmmm.

I think the closest thing I can find to my role is a motion detector: basically I can choose a person and if they get targeted by a night action or if they use a night action themselves, I get notified. I haven't really gotten much out of it, unfortunately.
Who did you target these first two nights? Would that be beneficial to say, do you think?

I think the closest thing I can find to my role is a motion detector: basically I can choose a person and if they get targeted by a night action or if they use a night action themselves, I get notified. I haven't really gotten much out of it, unfortunately.
is this an easy scum claim or villy bc he would’ve invented results as scum

maybe i'm too trusting. motion detector doesn't sound like a made-up roleclaim
stryke

(4) Stryke: Herbe, IndigoEmmy, M&F, mewtini
(2) Mawile: Eifie, rari_teh
(1) Panini: Mist
(1) Mist1422: Panini
(1) serimachi: kokorico
(2) odie_pie: kyeugh, kokorico

Eh I'm not gonna be timid about switching to odie_pie, this vote gives me the least anxiety tbh

is this an easy scum claim or villy bc he would’ve invented results as scum
Dangerous to invent results if he didn't have this role just in case someone didn't act, right? But then again they could have been targeted I guess.

It's not really because he's reading me negatively so much as I don't think he's reading me, at least not openly
Yeah, I think his vote on you was basically entirely a sheep on Boq.

wait i'm SORRY for jumping but i need to fix the tally and i also want to move

(5) odie_pie: kyeugh, kokorico, mewtini, Mawile, Herbe
(2) Stryke: IndigoEmmy, M&F
(2) Mawile: Eifie, rari_teh
(1) Panini: Mist
(1) Mist1422: Panini

i think

Back
Top Bottom