• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Forum Revival TV Tropes Mafia Revival - D7

Why should we think that there are so many as 5 healers in this game when it seems more likely that at least one is lying? Stryke paints a picture of a bumbling fool, but much like myself, he isn't /actually/ one.

I can also be quite sure that ILS did not perform any actions Night Zero and that Kyeugh did not do anything Night One.

Seriously, guys. Did any of you actually read the TV Tropes entry for The Fool? It's basically the opposite of the jester.

Seriously, guys. Did any of you actually read the TV Tropes entry for The Fool? It's basically the opposite of the jester.
lol i'm sorry RNP. i thought you were ghosting the game ngl
can you explain your reasoning for roleblocking n1 and n2?

Why should we think that there are so many as 5 healers in this game when it seems more likely that at least one is lying?
fair

man do we have to investigate stryke all over again now

If Stryke continues to go un-counterclaimed as the nanobot doctor, I don't see why he isn't lying.

I honestly don't see the problem with all our doctors - ILS and Stryke were the uncounterclaimed flavor doctors confirmed by IndigoEmmy. Then, VM wouldn't have been a healer if ILS wasn't first to die, kokorico wasn't a healer for the first two nights and wouldn't have been until some unknown activation condition, and Jack was according to VM not town-aligned.

(i know keldeo believes the claim, though, so i'm not super certain on my thoughts there).
Not since Mawile has been open about not being motion detector.

I threw a bunch of names I recognized into a list and rolled a die.

I've played mafia games with Stryke before. He's painting himself as inexperienced, but he's actually quite cunning when it comes down to it.

If this death is a healer clash, then there was either a bulletproof hit or the mafia's hitman was roleblocked.

Not since Mawile has been open about not being motion detector.
yeah i think my memory was just outdated, sorry about that

agree on the rest, i was forgetting VM was only a healer by chance.
i guess in this case there's the big q of how the eifie kill went through

I don't see why he is lying.
Double negatives!

I have no idea what's going on with the situation, though, no matter if Stryke is or is not the doctor (because if RNP's block went through, his actual role shouldn't matter, and then we again have one claimed heal on Eif). Maybe RNP was redirected or blocked, so Stryke's heal still went through and clashed with kokorico's?

It's also worth noting that my ability also freezes Daytime Abilities the following day. Terrorists can't explode, gladiators can't challenge, and some other third thing.

I threw a bunch of names I recognized into a list and rolled a die.
so it wasn't based on your reads or green/red leans on anyone?
Maybe RNP was redirected or blocked, so Stryke's heal still went through and clashed with kokorico's?
wondering about this but also wondering if it's too much action? then again i guess that's just how it is now huh
and some other third thing.
color me interested

Back
Top Bottom