• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Forum Revival TV Tropes Mafia Revival - D7

Wait kyeugh I don't get the narrative of Negrek and Mawile being w/w with Negrek making this really visible vote to save them. Do you think that's what's going on? I think it's pretty transparent that Negrek is making the vote because she's townreading / professing to townreading Mawile, not because of like the perceived information gain from the vOdie vote
i don’t think they’re ww, i just find it weird

Ick I kind of think Odie flips town now because it was so close (but like Eifie said idk if mafia would defend lol)

imo the loverizing doesn't mean Mawile is 100% clear, since it was an effect of Herbe's role, but I don't want to kill Herbe too. And I think knowing that explains some of Mawile's shifts this EOD that I thought were strange

imo the loverizing doesn't mean Mawile is 100% clear, since it was an effect of Herbe's role, but I don't want to kill Herbe too. And I think knowing that explains some of Mawile's shifts this EOD that I thought were strange

basically my thoughts

Okay, so again, any suggestions as to who Mawile watches tonight? Even if it's not a super useful role, it's still one that we should get as much out of as we can, right?
Imo: Someone who we haven't really paid much attention to. That lessens the chance he will accidentally pick up someone else targetting his target, iyswim.

For the same reason he/we probably shouldn't announce his target before eod

Ick I kind of think Odie flips town now because it was so close (but like Eifie said idk if mafia would defend lol)

agree tbh. kind of switched votes since being on mawile does nothing now

Herbe gives me mild weirdness (not necessarily suspicion). It's just kind of a bit weird to me that he focused so hard on giving an opinion about mewtini with quoted posts to give exact evidence and hasn't even really mentioned much about other people? It could just be an oversight on his end, but I still find it odd. Out of the three, though, Herbe gives me the least level of caution in comparison and would therefore go to the "probably town" amorphous blob, unless he manages to post something that gives me bad feelings.
hum

Back
Top Bottom