• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Forum Revival TV Tropes Mafia Revival - D7

sorry for flaking, I had a complete lack of motivation due to a string of staying up late at night coupled with multitabling sucking up all of the brain I had intended to use for this game

what's happening

sorry for flaking, I had a complete lack of motivation due to a string of staying up late at night coupled with multitabling sucking up all of the brain I had intended to use for this game

what's happening
- People are suspicious of Mawile
- People are suspicious of Stryke
- Both vote on Odie_Pie. People suspect.
- Strykewagon dwindles, Mawilewagon and Odiewagon compete
- Herbe hardclaims lovers with Mawile, Mawilewagon dismantles almost entirely

To add onto the multiple other people who said similar, lovers is a pretty quickly self-resolving claim, I would prefer not to lynch people that the mafia might have to kill if they are town, etc.

what's happening
How to cliffs this situation lol. Most pressingly the current viable wagons are Odie_pie and Stryke I think

how are the wagon comps on Odie and Stryke
leaning Stryke given no other info, but depends on how the wagon died

stryke died when mawile talk ramped up
don’t have list rn because switched to mobile but odie is at 8, stryke at 4, mostly odie is getting treated as an easy vote lol

The wagon died bc people had worst feelings about Mawile. Mawilewagon mostly jumped to Odie because that was the largest wagon at the time.

Did the Stryke wagon dwindle because he did something that people found townie, or was it because other people were scummier?

No one's claiming cop.

rari, then the cop would claim because trading two nights of checks + 2/(6-8?) wolves for one cop is a pretty good deal.

man i’m sorry i hear the stuff you guys are saying but i don’t feel good about it
(think kyeugh is being really genuine rn in going against the thread consensus on this - like even if she's w, knows Mawile/Herbe are v/v, and is trying to mislynch them, it doesn't... make that much sense to me that she would keep visibly disagreeing with it)

Back
Top Bottom