• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Forum Revival TV Tropes Mafia Revival - D7

I feel okay with this. Negrek will find out Odie_pie's trope when they're lynched so if Odie_pie is town (pls no) Negrek can tell us if their trope is more doctor-like. And that's like, the only person not capable of counterclaiming Stryke if Stryke's not the real nanobot doctor.

ALL RIGHT I am caught up sorry about that thank you for being a wild ride

Here's a vote count, day will end at 1:30 UTC (in ~20 minutes).

Keldeo votes Ottercopter (#1488)
Keldeo unvotes (#1550)
Eifie votes Panini (#1577)
Keldeo votes Panini (#1882)
Mist1422 votes Panini (#1940)
Herbe votes serimachi (#2001)
Eifie unvotes (#2101)
Keldeo unvotes (#2131)
Herbe unvotes (#2155)
Eifie votes Mawile (#2177)
Herbe votes serimachi (#2179)
M&F votes Keldeo (#2210)
rari_teh votes Mawile (#2215)
IndigoEmmy votes Mawile (#2216)
Herbe unvotes (#2251)
Herbe votes Stryke (#2259)
IndigoEmmy votes Stryke (#2261)
M&F votes Stryke (#2311)
Panini votes Mist1422 (#2356)
kokorico votes serimachi (#2357)
kyeugh votes Odie_Pie (#2404)
mewtini votes Mawile (#2407)
kokorico votes Odie_Pie (#2429)
Mawile votes Odie_Pie (#2434)
mewtini votes Stryke (#2435)
Herbe votes Odie_Pie (#2436)
kyeugh votes Mawile (#2439)
Stryke votes Odie_Pie (#2441)
mewtini votes Odie_Pie (#2446)
Ottercopter votes Odie_Pie (#2451)
mewtini votes Mawile (#2466)
Panini votes Mawile (#2479)
Keldeo votes Mawile (#2495)
Negrek votes Odie_Pie (#2547)
Ottercopter votes Mawile (#2579)
Eifie votes Odie_Pie (#2612)
Ottercopter votes Odie_Pie (#2614)
Keldeo votes Odie_Pie (#2619)
Panini votes Odie_Pie (#2621)
mewtini votes Odie_Pie (#2624)
mewtini votes Stryke (#2638)
rari_teh votes Stryke (#2643)
Seshas votes Stryke (#2702)
Herbe votes Stryke (#2705)
mewtini unvotes (#2713)
rari_teh votes Odie_Pie (#2716)
mewtini votes Stryke (#2718)
rari_teh votes Mawile (#2720)
Keldeo votes Stryke (#2722)
rari_teh votes Stryke (#2739)
kokorico votes Stryke (#2740)
mewtini votes Odie_Pie (#2741)
mewtini votes Stryke (#2765)
Keldeo votes Odie_Pie (#2787)
Panini votes Stryke (#2806)
Panini votes Odie_Pie (#2819)
mewtini votes Odie_Pie (#2821)

Eifie votes Odie_Pie (#2612)
Herbe votes Stryke (#2705)
IndigoEmmy votes Stryke (#2261)
Keldeo votes Odie_Pie (#2787)
M&F votes Stryke (#2311)
Mawile votes Odie_Pie (#2434)
Mist1422 votes Panini (#1940)
Negrek votes Odie_Pie (#2547)
Ottercopter votes Odie_Pie (#2614)
Panini votes Odie_Pie (#2819)
Seshas votes Stryke (#2702)
Stryke votes Odie_Pie (#2441)
kokorico votes Stryke (#2740)
kyeugh votes Mawile (#2439)
mewtini votes Odie_Pie (#2821)
rari_teh votes Stryke (#2739)

Vote counts:
Odie_Pie (8) (Eifie, Keldeo, Mawile, Negrek, Ottercopter, Panini, Stryke, mewtini)
Stryke (6) (Herbe, IndigoEmmy, M&F, Seshas, kokorico, rari_teh)
Panini (1) (Mist1422)
Mawile (1) (kyeugh)
No vote (9) (Flora, JackPK, I liek Squirtles, serimachi, RedneckPhoenix, Vipera Magnifica, Mr. Ultracool, Odie_Pie, Boquise)[/spoiler]

Incorrect formatting: line 'kyeugh votes Mawile (#2439
' does not match vote pattern
~\Documents> python mafia-votecounter.py tvtmr\players.txt tvtmr\votes-d2.txt
Players: ['Mawile', 'Herbe', 'Flora', 'kyeugh', 'M&F', 'JackPK', 'Panini', 'rari_teh', 'Ottercopter', 'I liek Squirtles
', 'Stryke', 'serimachi', 'Negrek', 'RedneckPhoenix', 'Vipera Magnifica', 'Mr. Ultracool', 'IndigoEmmy', 'Odie_Pie', 'S
eshas', 'Eifie', 'kokorico', 'Keldeo', 'Mist1422', 'mewtini', 'Boquise']
f

I feel okay with this. Negrek will find out Odie_pie's trope when they're lynched so if Odie_pie is town (pls no) Negrek can tell us if their trope is more doctor-like. And that's like, the only person not capable of counterclaiming Stryke if Stryke's not the real nanobot doctor.
serimachi though

Incorrect formatting: line 'kyeugh votes Mawile (#2439
' does not match vote pattern
~\Documents> python mafia-votecounter.py tvtmr\players.txt tvtmr\votes-d2.txt
Players: ['Mawile', 'Herbe', 'Flora', 'kyeugh', 'M&F', 'JackPK', 'Panini', 'rari_teh', 'Ottercopter', 'I liek Squirtles
', 'Stryke', 'serimachi', 'Negrek', 'RedneckPhoenix', 'Vipera Magnifica', 'Mr. Ultracool', 'IndigoEmmy', 'Odie_Pie', 'S
eshas', 'Eifie', 'kokorico', 'Keldeo', 'Mist1422', 'mewtini', 'Boquise']

A LEAK

@ Stryke / Mawile / Herbe: If you're telling the truth, it's possible that you'll be targets tonight. Do you have any thoughts on people that you haven't posted?

@ whoever's catching up on this later, I'm sorry we posted so much :(

If I have time overnight or tomorrow, I'm going to work on cliffsnotes/charts since we're almost at 150 pages.

Do we have any idea how we're going to untangle this whole mess tomorrow? The mafia could always zoom in and snipe Stryke, obviously, but if we end up with all three surviving the night, what do we do?

Do we have any idea how we're going to untangle this whole mess tomorrow? The mafia could always zoom in and snipe Stryke, obviously, but if we end up with all three surviving the night, what do we do?
can they? don’t we still have two doctors?

I guess we can just keep discussing it... I think it's possible that any of the people who aren't here will have more light to shed - whether that's some sort of inspection/information on one of them, or maybe one of them is actually the nanobot doctor.

they at least posted once today so like. hopefully they. exist.
Thoughts on who is mafia assuming Mawile/Herbe/Stryke are v/v/v? Do we just keep going through the POE :V

Also, do you have any salient thoughts on people's posting during this EOD? I think I liked kokorico and kyeugh's approaches, pending reread.

If nobody counterclaims Stryke tomorrow, I'd just believe him.

As for Herbe and Mawile, I like... well, would give them a day or two, tbh.

If there's a roleblocker or someone who can explain the Stryke/Mawile thing, I think it'd probably be best for them to claim tomorrow?

hopefully someone checks herbe or mawile (since they're alignment-tied now, right?) and lynching odie will tell us if stryke would've been counterclaimed; odie is the only person 100% not in play so if they are town (rip) and flip up with a nanobot dr trope then we all go "hmmm"

can they? don’t we still have two doctors?
is it two? (and then assuming VM is around)

I guess we can just keep discussing it... I think it's possible that any of the people who aren't here will have more light to shed - whether that's some sort of inspection/information on one of them, or maybe one of them is actually the nanobot doctor.

Thoughts on who is mafia assuming Mawile/Herbe/Stryke are v/v/v? Do we just keep going through the POE :V

Also, do you have any salient thoughts on people's posting during this EOD? I think I liked kokorico and kyeugh's approaches, pending reread.

idfk I need to figure out who I'm probably reading wrong

I have a bad read from this eod that Panini is town. I am finding Negrek more towny now that we're more, like, in their element, you know?

i guess i didn’t think vm was actually just like completely peacing out of the game in every capacity

Back
Top Bottom