• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Forum Revival TV Tropes Mafia Revival - D7

Uh... @Eifie, you had spoilers for the previous version of TV Tropes Mafia, right? I don't really understand the previous Mysterious Informant roleclaim, can you say what it is?

I really don't think it's a good idea for more people to claim their role or flavor, or to hint at their roles, unless they have useful information or they are about to die.

I understand that there is weight in analysing the death of Jack and the circumstances in the obituary, since it is seemingly relevant based on the past game, but it is a bit unstimulating and I don't really see how that catches scum?
Flavor discussion is kind of like TCoDf's Random Voting Stage - random, not super serious early discussion when there is nothing else to go on. I'm interested to hear what you think when you are fully caught up!

Uh... @Eifie, you had spoilers for the previous version of TV Tropes Mafia, right? I don't really understand the previous Mysterious Informant roleclaim, can you say what it is?

I really don't think it's a good idea for more people to claim their role or flavor, or to hint at their roles, unless they have useful information or they are about to die.

It was basically a VT that was given some game-relevant information.

I strongly agree that people should avoid hinting at their roles for now.

the farfetch'd dude seems town because i get those vibes.

I have only played with Keldeo once I think and he was scum. Maybe he is similar here but too little data.
I am a bit suspicious of Eifie for starting and talking about the N1 post and the circumstances about Jack so much and I am a bit surprised that she hasn't complained about my inactivity

But that sounds like silly things to scum read someone for tbh

Flavor discussion is kind of like TCoDf's Random Voting Stage - random, not super serious early discussion when there is nothing else to go on. I'm interested to hear what you think when you are fully caught up!
I am kinda caught up. To like page 10. Then I got bored of the conversation and didnt really know how to start a new one. Difficult being the new kid on the block tbh

but nice to know. Is sad that I get bored of the topic. Before I liked talking about that stuff

is - is quoting (or supposedly quoting) your role pm word for word still against the rules? or was it ever? isn't it kinda gamethrowey?????? jeez

the farfetch'd dude seems town because i get those vibes.

I have only played with Keldeo once I think and he was scum. Maybe he is similar here but too little data.
I am a bit suspicious of Eifie for starting and talking about the N1 post and the circumstances about Jack so much and I am a bit surprised that she hasn't complained about my inactivity

But that sounds like silly things to scum read someone for tbh

I totally did complain about your inactivity in the post where I pinged you smh

I'm not going to try to get people to play Serious Mafia in a big tcodf game either, especially when I myself don't feel like playing :p

Back
Top Bottom