• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Forum Revival TV Tropes Mafia Revival - D7

If mewtini is mafia my mind is blown
Panini is the shakiest tbh
if Otter is mafia something is seriously screwed up here
I'm leaning kyeugh over Panini rn for 1. the bizarre action screw up with Vipera 2. Panini did something townie middle-game iirc (I need to re-investigate)
also Keldeo got a green on Panini

There's a good chance it's just Emmy and the game ends here though

oh, gotcha. my logic was just that skylar's been townie all game and that panini is the only other person who could possibly be newly implicated by a swap - it's been established that i probably can't be swapped with, and there was already an attempt made to swap w/skylar ... to be clear, i don't actually think it's panini, i just didn't realize you'd lynch skylar first

the only reasons that I can think of for failed VM swap are
1. Ottercopter was Roleblocked
2. some sort of Hybrid Overkill Avoidance thing since Vipera already changed roles

Otter being roleblocked is possible exactly if M&F was Mafia Roleblocker, and only blocked the initial swap with kyeugh
otherwise it makes no sense why mafia would suddenly stop blocking Otter

Feeling the immense pressure of only having two more chances to find the last mafia member in order to win. I hope graveyard chat isn't yelling at their screens about how obvious the last member is, lol.

Again, I'm really sorry about how this ended up and I acknowledge that I'm way out of my league at this point. Assuming I survive next night, I promise to kill whoever y'all tell me to and not try to be clever about it.
I'm running through the thread again to try to determine who my two lynches of choice are and I saw this and I'm dying, Squirtle.

Back
Top Bottom