• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Forum Revival TV Tropes Mafia Revival - D7

Everyone resolves to lynch Mist1422 before the day even begins. The vote is once again unanimous. Mist1422 maintains that they are not a member of the mafia but rather an alien. Nobody seems to care or think this is at all alarming.

They walk to the gallows themselves with a proud indifference. Several twitching tentacles grow out of their mouth as their neck snaps, then go still.

Mist1422 is dead. They were not mafia.

Please send in your night actions. The night will end on May 10th, 0:00 UTC (because Iceland).

Final vote counts:
Mist1422 (10) (Herbe, IndigoEmmy, Mist1422, Mr. Ultracool, Ottercopter, Panini, Seshas, Vipera Magnifica, kyeugh,
mewtini)
No vote (2) (Flora, serimachi)

IndigoEmmy votes Mist1422 (#4467)
Seshas votes Mist1422 (#4469)
mewtini votes Mist1422 (#4473)
Ottercopter votes Mist1422 (#4478)
Herbe votes Mist1422 (#4497)
kyeugh votes Mist1422 (#4503)
Vipera Magnifica votes Mist1422 (#4584)
Mist1422 votes Mist1422 (#4592)
Panini votes Mist1422 (#4600)
Mr. Ultracool votes Mist1422 (#4658)

Herbe votes Mist1422 (#4497)
IndigoEmmy votes Mist1422 (#4467)
Mist1422 votes Mist1422 (#4592)
Mr. Ultracool votes Mist1422 (#4658)
Ottercopter votes Mist1422 (#4478)
Panini votes Mist1422 (#4600)
Seshas votes Mist1422 (#4469)
Vipera Magnifica votes Mist1422 (#4584)
kyeugh votes Mist1422 (#4503)
mewtini votes Mist1422 (#4473)

As the citizens gather the next day, Vipera Magnifica is missing.

In his house, once they've carefully stepped around the dozen or so friendly snakes, they find VM dead on the couch, his face permanently locked in this expression:

von-seriously.png

He doesn't seem to have any suspicious business cards. How will they ever stop this wave of merciless murder?!

Vipera Magnifica is dead. He was not mafia.

You have 72 hours to discuss. The day will end on May 13th, 0:00 UTC (the PROPER time a day begins and ends).

(Apologies for the delay again!)

i can talk more about it if anyone wants, i figured it might help you guys out somehow to know more about the numbers/distributions and i'm bad at keeping secrets longer than i have to

I think that might be helpful, but god, with so few players left, I'm nervous about making the wrong choice, so maybe we should wait for more input.

Anyway, the more I look at our numbers dwindling with no strong clues anymore, the more it feels like
1589074282391.png

I think that might be helpful, but god, with so few players left, I'm nervous about making the wrong choice, so maybe we should wait for more input.
fair!

a thought though. does this mean some weird distortion role still exists? if keldeo did inspect mist and get a red result (which seems to be the case), something doesn't add up, since mist flipped green

Well, so did Kokorico and e was a terrorist. I don't think anyone could have distorted eir flip result under those circumstances. I think the current running theory is that only in-group flips red upon death?

yeah. but mist shouldn't have inspected red in that case? unless inspection operates differently from flip?

ok i just realized that there's like not that much for me to talk about anyway so i'll go ahead and just. Reveal Everything that i know? i don't think it helps mafia if i do and i imagine i should probably just elaborate 100% in that case

my trope was sinister minister and i was aligned with mist (who was a weird flavored alien; technically they were the eldritch abomination) but we weren't allowed to communicate, so i don't really know more about them than y'all do. (i suspect there isn't much more below the surface there, though.) i didn't do more to save them yesterDay because i realized that their bad claim was just a really weirdly miscalculated slip-up and frankly i didn't feel like i had a lot to work with since they were so MIA for so much of the game

i think the only vaguely-pertinent info is that the ultracool whisper was a lie. when i tried to say that eifie was definitely a cop in earlygame (when she had softclaimed to clear mist and ultracool), it was me knowing that mist would turn up green and trying to make sure she didn't have suspicion thrown at her - a huge novice move from me, because i didn't think that trying to corroborate her would hurt anyone. basically as previously said: i am bad at keeping secrets/got nervous. when keldeo asked me about my clear info i felt like it would be too awkward to explain that i just wanted to clear eif, but then when he got killed i figured i'd preemptively try to explain myself. i don't think this really matters since ultracool is probably mech-clear anyway

Back
Top Bottom