• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Forum revival TV Tropes Mafia revival

Heyo! I would like to be in :>

(also uh, hi! I'm back! And trans, please ignore the she/her on my name rn - gotta go overhaul. my username used to be lilycolo, then rosegold, now i'm just herbe)

Last edited:
Thanks for all the sign-ups everyone - I'm so blown away we got this many people! Truly the best TV Tropes Mafia revival. Signups are officially closed, as I'm now working on preparing the roles and so on, and late sign-ups after this would mess with that (well, okay, if you ask super nicely before I actually rand the game, I might be able to squeeze you in, but no guarantees).

I'll be working on organizing the roles tonight, hoping to rand and get the game started this weekend, but it might be delayed as I've got some plans for tomorrow - we'll see. Hope you're all pumped to play some mafia!

Back
Top Bottom