• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Forum Shippings?

It was taken over by the young'uns.

*caneshake* Get offa my lawn go on get shoo

Anyway, to stay on topic
I also ship me/Flareth, me/HighMoon/Coloursfall/Sunflower/Sable (ot5, woo)
and Skyman/Mystery girlfriend who I know who it is.

EDIT: WAIT WAIT I FORGOT ONE.
VPLJ/everyone.

Last edited:
Why? Because two of my friendships were ruined when people started shipping us.

; ;

Why do the good die young.

*facepalm*
One of them was my fault and I take full responsibility for it.

It's... sort of just amusing to me. I'm curious as well; personally I'd just be amused if people started shipping me with one of my friends! Certainly wouldn't interfere much with how I'd interact with them, I'd think.

I might know who Skyman's mystery girlfriend is? Maybe? Now that you mention it I suppose I ship them in a loose definition of the word.

... Although now that I think about it I'm pretty sure it's the exact definition of the word. Hm.

I'm curious as well; personally I'd just be amused if people started shipping me with one of my friends! Certainly wouldn't interfere much with how I'd interact with them, I'd think.

which is why i'm so confuzzled

Last edited:
I'm curious how I'd react if anyone was shipping me with someone. I'd probably just be amused.

As for me, never been a shipper in general.

Never been shipped, but I'd probably make it incredibly awkward by using increasingly ridiculous pet names. That way the other party(s) would be so uncomfortable they'd beg for it to stop and I wouldn't look like a party pooper. Win/win.

Unless it was someone I actually talked to regularly, which wouldn't be a problem here because I'm pretty sure I've talked to most/all of you at least once.

Holy crap a member I have never heard of

That is actually a thing

and they posted right above me I am so dumb

I suppose we do look cute together "sweetums"

Echoing Polymetric Sesquialtera's sentiment: do you dudes take this seriously?

I don't. But I only became an avid shipper because of Homestuck and shipping real people is something I find sort of weird.
But one that might be...
Yami Angel Christian ♦ Krazoa

Echoing Polymetric Sesquialtera's sentiment: do you dudes take this seriously?

Nah; the only reason I created the original thread was because people were cluttering the Odd Truths thread with talk of how they shipped me and Mike the Foxhog.

it totally wasn't curiosity too what are you talking about

Back
Top Bottom