• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Frost Mountain

Rick appears out of nowhere.

"Stop shooting the Pokemon," he orders, and confiscated every single method you have of doing damage to Pokemon other than your fists.

Larvitar Male

Balls x5

Ignore

*gets a pointy stick and stabs all the pokemon but the shinies, rares, or ultra rares*

*gets a nother pointy stick and stabs the nincada to death*

ignore. I kill lots of Pokemon. I go get another pokemon now.=)

I'm looking for any starters, possibly a few others, and some F*cking shinies. *RNG gods like to taunt me, ehh? well, i kill em! XD*

ignore (and uses my meganium to kill it)

Wait, if i catch like 3 pokemon, can i exit early? (cause i need to save the money.)

meh.....i could possibly get a tyranatar,so ignore.

*tries to stab it, but it's shell is way to damn hard*

You win this round pupitar......

Back
Top Bottom