• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Funny Moments at School

[In Biology; our teacher's making us guess which biological molecule we're going to study next for some reason.]
TEACHER: Clue 1: It's all around us...
KID: God!!!

Funnier if you'd been around during the conversation at the beginning of the lesson.

Jess: It only gave me ten percent right- Oh,it says 'if you're bi, put down the first name that comes to mind." ...STEVIE WONDER!

More funny because of the "oh wait, i'm doing it wrong" thing.

Also I found out that my friend's bi. Never knew that. (not that I mind. ^^)

health teacher
"oh look!A sperm cell swimming along!"
she was telling us about the size of sperm and said that as some thing that would never happen

My LA teacher was telling us about the big ohio test and she said I will hear her voice while takeing the test (scary thought)
We also call her old and decrepit(old,warn away)

Thats all for now

Um...let's see, a friend of mine is a bit like a human meme, like this:
Pat:Okay! Ness!Neeeesss!
Me: What?*is chewing on a pencil*
Pat..Ur...choose five people you know, and yourself.
Me...>>*thinks*
Pat: Okay! everyone jumps 3 in an alley. Does he/she/it have a chance?
Me:*punch* Newp.

French class
french teach: OK class, we are learining the past tense of regular RE verbs. let's start with perdre
*couple minutes later*
French teach: And now the sentence reads
'Vous avez perdu le match'
and that means?
kid:you all have lost the game
all the guys in class: DAMNIT WE JUST LOST THE GAME
french teacher:o_0

Me: Hey, Dominique, do you remember being in a Choral festival when you were in sixth grade?
Dominique: Yeah- OHMYGODYOUWEREINITTOO?!?

That was funny. XP

My English teacher randomly started talking about cheerleading today, and I decided to add something to it:

Me: I used to be a cheerleader. I sucked at it though.
*Everybody else giggles*
Me: So they asked me to quit.
*everybody bursts into full out laughter*

We're talking about the book gentlehands and about the holocaust

Teacher: Now what would be a modern day group that is doing this? (answer was really some guy from sudan and the dafur region)
Me: Republicans?

We're in Social Studies.

Teacher: What hemisphere was the Honors test on?
Daniel: The western hemisphere. ((It was on things like India, China, Japan))
Class: *giggles*
Teacher: Well, what hemishere do we live on?
Daniel: The eastern hemisphere! ((we live in the USA))
Class: *burtsts into laughter*

at lunch, this one wrestler dude was talking about his favorite tv show as a kid. it was "solar moon," he said.

nobody else at the table watched the show back then; everyone else agreed it was sailor moon. he wouldn't budge.

There's a girl at my cousin's school that's so good at basketball, she has to sit out sometimes.

Cafeteria food as seen on TV was available at my old school. The following discussion about the "super slime" we made is true. (I used their initials.)

DY: It's glue.
BB: It's Mrs. N's jelly!
DY: It's glue.
BB: It's Mrs. N's jelly!
DY: It's glue!
BB: What do you think Mrs. N's jelly is!?
Me: o_O

In 5th Grade, we started one morning with a journal entry about what we thought of cafeteria food. Thus, we had "Unofficial Bad Cafeteria Ladies Day", which included drawing a picture of a "woman" that was rugged, wore a hairnet with a tag sticking out ("Wally's Wigs"), and, of course, an actual quote: "Just eat around it!" (~Lunch lady when told mold was found in food. >_>). But at the end of the day, we heard the door close. One of the cafeteria ladies had come in to get some lunch menu things, and we have no idea if she saw the drawing on the whiteboard or not. Oh well, not my problem anymore. I transferred, and we have no "school lunches" there.

Oh, and our history/math teacher argues with the band teacher a lot. Apparently, our band teacher is really old. As one "Yo [Insert family here]" joke could go, "Yo teacher is so old, he had a pet dinosaur named Rex!" (Which he actually "admitted". Man, I've had crazy teachers...)

I got a haircut. as pretty much anybody would know, people are pretty much all like "oh my god i love your hair!" whenever someone gets a haircut. which pretty much meant i was going to get at least one comment. My favorite was:

Kristina: It's...it's bangalicious!

...don't ask.

A couple weeks back J. wore a T-shirt that said something along the lines of "Man Law: A man must stop his friend from calling his ex-girlfriend at least three times. Then he's on his own."
Well, B. didn't understand what the shirt was saying. So everyone at my lunch table tried to explain it to him. Several times. Finally, he understood both meanings the shirt contained.
Well today...
Everyone at the table sees D. at the same table as his ex-girlfriend talking to someone.
B.: Oh, we have to warn her!
J.: No, B. It's him we warn.

My lunch table on purple days is hilarious.

This is from a while ago:

Lauren: *texting boy asking if he's single*
Boy: *texting* Why do you want to know?
Lauren: Because I'm interested.
Boy: In me?
Lauren: *to herself* No, in the sky!

Something you should know about my Math Class is that it's taught by Mr. J. But Mr. R, the band teacher, would sometimes come in before Winter Break. They're "frenemies". Mr. R's "the oldest living man" and Mr. J is just about everything else apparently. It's mostly made up to tease each other, but it's still funny! The first time he came to Math he closed the door while Mr. J was out of the room and stood in front of it. (It doesn't have a lock.)
Mr R: For the first five minutes or so, the answer to everything is twelve. For example, what's five plus two?
Student: 12?
Mr R: Correct! 2 plus 2?
Us: 12.
Mr R: Right. *moves away from door and Mr. J comes in*
Mr J: What is this old guy doing here, class?
A couple students: 12.
Mr J: Wait, why are you saying 12?
A couple students: 12.
Mr J: *to Mr. R* What did you have to do with this?
Us: 12.

Ever since then, "12" has been a big joke. xD

St. Patrick's Day said:
AH: *wearing shirt that says "Irish Girls Like Me"* Hi guys, like my shirt?
Me: *bad accent* Well, I'm a little Irish, so I suppose I like you!
DF: *laughs really hard*

Discussion About PokéMorphs said:
Me: Hey, you know how online, they have PokéMorphs?
DF: Yeah. Why?
Me: Well, humans are born, and Pokémon come from eggs. So where do baby PokéMorphs come from?
DF: o_O Er, maybe they're born as eggs!
Me: ...And look like Togepi?

And to top it all off, here's a favorite memory from either Math or Social Studies. (They're back-to-back and taught by Mr. J.)

Example of Mr. J and Mr. R Conversations said:
Mr. R: I got us some theme songs! *plays Jaws song on CD player*
Mr. J: Anything else?
*Mr R plays Darth Vader theme and we laugh*
Mr J: I kinda like it! What's yours?
*Mr R plays some famous song I can't remember the name of*
Mr J: Oh, I get it! "The Dawning of Man"!
Everyone: *laughing so hard we're practically crying*

Teacher: The AIDs virus is, as you know, an STD... It is simian in origin, meaning that it probably originated in the pygmy chimpanzee, which is-

Random Girl: OH MY GOD, SOMEONE HAD SEX WITH A MONKEY?!

Greatest class ever. xD

In Chorale, we were supposed to practice a ridiculous song using a CD. And of course, no one did, but we got so good the teacher didn't realize. Then, today:

Mr. Hall: Okay, if you practiced with your CD, raise your hand.
*nobody raises hand*
Mr. Hall: *stunned*

Rather amusing.

God there were so many.. I don't think 5 minutes went by the entire 3 years I was at that school, where I didn't burst out laughing uncontrollably. I just can't for the life of me remember any.. ><;

Well I remember in the science room, me and my friend saw a jar of "horny coral" which looked like it had eyes. We were laughing so hard that we were crying. I remember the fat english teacher (male) was pissing us off so I made up a word-play on the spot about him having a dildo on his shoulder, everyone burst out laughing, it turned into me writing an epic story and dozens of inside, branch-off jokes. I remember my friend got busted by the science teacher and had to stay in for lunch, (and the teacher was unable to distinguish me from him), so he just walked out the room and the teacher came over to me thinking I was him, and I just went "No i'm felidire, the other guy took off." and walked out the room. xD

Then there's dozens of the spastic animations made in powerpoint (when we should have been doing our work). LOL and then there's the stupid project for graphics design where we had to make a custom deodorant-bottle, I wish I still had the final result it was so totally messed up.

Ah well I gotta go, if I think of anything else i'll add them.
That's really just a small amount. >>

A boy didn't turn in his work, lets see what happens...

Teacher:Why didn't you turn in your work young man?
Boy:I didn't finish.
Teacher:If you didn't finish why is this paper blank?
Boy:......
Teacher:WELL?
Boy:......
Teacher:Answer the question!
Boy:*mumbles a bad word*
Everyone:*Gasp!!*
Teacher:*Laughing*What did you say?
Boy:You heard me.
Everyone:*laughs*
Teacher:*In a bad imitation of boy's voice*You heard me.*starts laughing harder*
Boy:*Yells in frustration*
Everyone:*starts mocking boy in a bad imitation of his voice*

After a wile of screaming, laughing, and arguing, the boy finally gives up.

Boy:*Yells one more time and leaves, slamming the door behind him.*
Everyone:*Silence*
Boy:*yells with rage from across the hall*
Teacher:*Once boy can't be heard anymore*OMG THAT WAS FFFUUUUUNNNNN*Laughs*
Random Girl:We should do that again!
Random Kid:He was all 'you heard me' LOL!
Teacher:I bet he is crying right now!

Everyone laughs.

Once in P.E. someone farted when we were running and we all tripped and and fell. LOL=)

Back
Top Bottom