• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Funny Moments at School

We have a very old computer teacher, (she looks like the mother of all dinosaurs but is only 64? I think) This one kid, every day, would ask her "Do you have cats?" Every day she would reply "Yes" and he would ask her "Can I help feed them?" she would say "yes" and laugh. That went of for about a week, evidently she took her meds one day and realized what he was doing.

When we had just exited PE, I was right behind my crush, Seth. As we were walking to my next class, my friend McKayla popped up from behind me and pushed me into Seth. I casually screamed out, "WHAT THE F-!!!", then noticed that Seth didn't even care at all. He went right on talking with his friend, not noticing me. It was actually kind of sad, but I thanked McKayla for doing it and that next time she needs to push me into him while he's paying attention.

And this Friday I was singing "Died In Your Arms" with my teacher, Mrs. Seele. Seth just watched and smiled at me, while I blushed like a maniac.

I remembered one from year 7; our Science teacher was doing an experiment where she heated two strips of metal stuck together, each of which conduct heat and expand at different rates, causing the thing to curve upwards as it heated.

Suddenly, right in the middle she shouted "No, Jordan, this is NOT a demonstration of how a penis becomes erected!".

Most amusing stuff at my school is quite immature.

...How does a penis become erected, anyway?

No, wait. I don't want to know.

...How does a penis become erected, anyway?

No, wait. I don't want to know.

Not by heating it over a Bunsen burner.

Today in PHSE we learned about First Aid. Much funnier than you'd think. We were talking about alpaca stings and pissing on jellyfish, and discovered that midgets can roll over fat people.

My World Civ teacher's World Geography Class messed with the slides that had our notes.

One of them had a scary face on it with the caption, "Quien es tu papa?" supposed to mean, "Who's your papa?"

Except it had no accent.

Which meant it actually said, "Who's your potato?"

Today in world history we got to watch the fighting scenes from Gladiator, since we're studying Rome.

And we love to do commentary:

*one guy gets chopped in half*
Person: SHANKED!

^weirld because my class is also studing rome
in this one class we had a sub and he was a geezer and he said he was older than dirt and one kid said "well that explains your tie" because the sub was wearing a dinisour tie and the sub gave the kid a dollor...

A lot of my teachers have been making mistakes lately.
The countries in the UK are England, Wales, N.Ireland and Italy.
The UK is in North America, and the US is in Europe.

Last edited:
There was this wierd Moment in my Drama class where we all had to describe some our characters in this play as if we were them or something like that.

Robert: And I'm from Virginia...

(Forgot his name): ...You're a virgin?

Oh yeah, and after this announcement about "Public Displays of Affection (PDA)" Everyone was hugging someone else just to get on the staff's nerves.

This morning me and one of my friends kept stealing things out of our other friends' trumpet case and hiding them around the library. Which is even funnier when you're told the trumpet would apparently cost over two thousand pounds to replace.

Tip: If you ever need to hide a trumpet mouthpiece, look for a box of chess pieces. I swear, it works brilliantly.

I have a trumpet, but I doubt I'd ever need to hide my mouthpiece. 8D

You never know. You might end up in the vicinity of me, who would make it his business to hide your mouthpiece.

So you'd need to hide it from me so I couldn't hide it from you.

Yes, but if I were to hide it with chess pieces, you might know where I was hiding it and thus all tactical advantage would be lost. :P

Yes, but if I were to hide it with chess pieces, you might know where I was hiding it and thus all tactical advantage would be lost. :P

Aha, good point...

Well, I'd never be so insensitive as to hide your mouthpiece anyway, unless you were a friend of mine who tends to be the one who jokes are made at the expense of, but who doesn't really mind this fact until they can't find their mouthpiece for the third time in the same morning.

who-knows-how-long-ago said:
Jeanine: You know, cummerbunds don't seem so bad. *tries it on*

Five seconds later:

Jeanine: IT'S EVIL.

...Yes, a cummerbund. Who in God's name came up with that word, I don't know.

Yesterday we got to explode the volcanoes we were building.

We did Kiluea:

My group: *presents poster*
Me: *is shaking 2 liter bottle of Cranberry Sierra Mist the whole while*
My group: *puts soda in volcano, planning to open it and the soda goes straight up, if it doesn't work out we drop some Mentos in*
My group: *just barely opens cap*
Soda: *squirts out the sides all over us and the watching sixth graders and the poster*
Me: THAT WAS SO AWESOME!

This may be one of those moments where you had to be there, but...

We have this really really short science teacher at school, like shorter than me! I didn't know that was possible. Anyway, it was on the last day of school last year. I wanted my friend Jaywalker to give me what I called an "LDOSPBR" (last day of school piggyback ride). He said he'd meet me in the science hall and he'd do it for real this time. I met him up there and I hopped up on his back. But, for some odd reason, I always mess up whenever it's him giving me a PBR. So I fell off his back, onto the random desk in the hall, onto the chair, and finally onto the floor. Where I laughed very loud for a long time. The short little science teacher came by (I was in front of her room) and screamed, "What in the world is wrong with that girl?!?!"

Best last day ever~ ^^

We're taking turns reading this book in my Social Studies class, and this little scene happened after someones turn reading had just finished...

Mr. B: Okay, who would like to read next?
Logan: (*raises hand, and is the only one to do so*)
Mr. B: ...Anyone?

During Chorus:

Mr. Hall: *makes horribly funny face*
Everybody: *starts laughing hysterically*

Earlier today, the first public speakers of my English class were... speaking..., and one of the guys that went up was talking about how marijuana and weed should be legalized because they're apparently not as bad as everyone makes them out to be, and a question from the audience at one point was "Would you allow a ten-year-old to smoke weed?" The guy's answer was "No, because it would stunt your growth."

The speaker was short.

Back
Top Bottom