• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

G&H - Game tHread

halli hallo my people who didn’t sleep through SoD and then proceeded to completely forget that d1 started today
rip herbe D: he did leave me a present overnight though. i have za gun

also have a few snapreads here but will keep my mouth shut for now

halli hallo my people who didn’t sleep through SoD and then proceeded to completely forget that d1 started today

good morning rari! why keep your mouth shut? the game's not getting any more solvable

also, good to know who got the gun. if anyone else feels tempted to counter-claim, now's your shot. pun intended

re: this being maybe-yolo, i don't think the mafia getting the firearm (/ the firearm hitting town) is an instant loss? if they got two daykills today it would bring us to 2:2, at which point it depends how zori resolves tied yeets. if it's random i believe town then has a 25% chance of winning as we need to win the yeet twice in a row. obviously it would be nice not to get that far though.

it probably goes without saying but i think massclaiming is a bad idea when we still have a dayvig AND a roleblocker to contend with. the rolecards seem fairly clear that the doctor can't protect against daykills.

good morning rari! why keep your mouth shut? the game's not getting any more solvable
good afternoon qenya!! ^^
i’m not too inclined to say it atm because my main snapread is “this person is either a powerrole or mafia” :x in case i’m right about the former i don’t want to give the mafia any ideas lest they agree with me,
what i can say is that i like mist so far and am scared of being pocketed by mera and you LMAO

Alright so

real talk I don’t think rari is clear

they could be lying about getting the gun

if rari doesn't have the gun, then whoever does knows she's lying and can just shoot her
unless, i suppose, the mafia roleblocked herbe as well as killing him, and therefore know it's safe to fakeclaim having the gun... but that seems like a lot of assumptions. hmm.

i guess i could see ephemera/rari as a scumteam. with the "person with the gun should be treated as locktown" immediately followed by "i have the gun". but again i think that only works if they blocked+killed herbe n0.

well we also just

can't safely prove it

because town shooting here is always -ev

Firearm

Each Night, give a firearm to a player. They may fire this during the following day, killing a player and revealing themselves.

Kill the Mafia.

Rari could have received the gun from the Firearm
or Rari could be lying about receiving the gun if rari is a wolf ( see below for details )

Gun

Mafia Team:
[X] - Gun
[Y] - Hook

Each Night, you and [Y] may collectively kill a player.

Once, during the Day, fire your laser at a player. They will die.

Kill the Town.

FYI the information about both roles are in the Original Post on this thread

👀

well we also just

can't safely prove it

because town shooting here is always -ev
is it? why do you say that?
a miss is just instant loss

if it happens before wolf shot we lose info from that and if it happens after its just -ev than the yeet because we need to hit twice in a row

unless we vote no elim in which case it doesnt matter but still

essentially, we're playing a game of chicken with the gun wolf

unless we abuse mechanics in a very specific way that i dont think zori would allow

if we can get rari to shoot herbe that is also +ev

but i doubt that action would be processed

still might be worth a shot

Majority is enabled. There are no votes placed at the moment, unless I missed one.
You are technically able to target dead players with any ability. I won't disallow it.

Back
Top Bottom