• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

G&H - Game tHread

hmmmm, ok. then unless there is consensus on who’s wolf by the shooting deadline, i’ll shoot herbe, if that clears things up.

hmmmm, ok. then unless there is consensus on who’s wolf by the shooting deadline, i’ll shoot herbe, if that clears things up.
i say just shoot now ngl

its better to analyze with you being confirmed town/not town

Town only has 1 shot to use during the day so I think it shouldn't be wasted, however unfortunately wolfs can both day kill & night kill

Possible town Prediction list

Herbe - confirmed town
Mistyx ??
IndigoClaudia ??
Hydreigon25

neutral/other

rari_teh ??
Ephemera ???
qenya ???

halli hallo my people who didn’t sleep through SoD and then proceeded to completely forget that d1 started today
rip herbe D: he did leave me a present overnight though. i have za gun

also have a few snapreads here but will keep my mouth shut for now
hi you're locktown
i hope

thinking about it again yeah shooting is -ev here unless we no elim
if we shoot and elim
4-2 -> shot has to be correct or we lose -> 4-1 -> assume miselim -> 3-1 -> assume nk goes through -> 2-1 -> dayvig, maf wins (unless dayvig is dead)

so yeah

Herbe - confirmed town
Mistyx ??
IndigoClaudia ??
Hydreigon25

neutral/other

rari_teh ??
Ephemera ???
qenya ???

do you have any impressions for why you have this tier list
also, why you're on it and lower than mist/indigoclaudia (i need a nickname for you; i'm too lazy to keep writing this out lmao)

because a list of names with no reasons with this amount of posting is kinda eh tbh

now

a list of names with no reasons:

mist
ephe

rari

qenya
indigo (would you prefer i call you indigo or claudia)

Hydreigon25

Herbe - confirmed town
Mistyx ??
IndigoClaudia ??
Hydreigon25

neutral/other

rari_teh ??
Ephemera ???
qenya ???

also, why you're on it and lower than mist/indigoclaudia (i need a nickname for you; i'm too lazy to keep writing this out lmao)

I basically posted the player list as it was in the original post on this thread ( except for 3 names )

good morning rari! why keep your mouth shut? the game's not getting any more solvable
good afternoon qenya!! ^^
i’m not too inclined to say it atm because my main snapread is “this person is either a powerrole or mafia” :x in case i’m right about the former i don’t want to give the mafia any ideas lest they agree with me,
what i can say is that i like mist so far and am scared of being pocketed by mera and you LMAO
wait how would i pocket you
who told you my main strat as mafia is pocketing? who??????

Herbe - confirmed town
Mistyx ??
IndigoClaudia ??
Hydreigon25

neutral/other

rari_teh ??
Ephemera ???
qenya ???

I basically posted the player list as it was in the original post on this thread ( except for 3 names )

no like
why do you put these people in town, and others in null
got reasons/vibes/impressions for this?
also you should be absolutely confident in your alignment so idk why you're below mist/indigo

uh

anyway im going with qenya/indigo as my solve

ill elaborate at some point later on, probably

Herbe - confirmed town
Mistyx ??
IndigoClaudia ??
Hydreigon25

neutral/other

rari_teh ??
Ephemera ???
qenya ???

no like
also you should be absolutely confident in your alignment so idk why you're below mist/indigo

I think mist & indigo are also town

Herbe - confirmed town
Mistyx ??
IndigoClaudia ??
Hydreigon25

neutral/other

rari_teh ??
Ephemera ???
qenya ???

no like

I think mist & indigo are also town
why?

like, gimme some thoughts here
i see your reads and i don't see why you have said reads
lemme into your brain a little?

i would shoot herbe now but we still don’t have a single vote and i’m afraid of where this is going to lead
allow me for a moment of science. qenya

also awaiting with bated breath for mist’s thoughts on claudia bc if there’s someone in this game that’s completey null for me it’s her

nevermind i made myself a tierlist and yeah if our heads are at the same place i see it now
either there’s a mafia in mera/mist or it’s hydrei or claudia and between both, dunno dunno

Back
Top Bottom