• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Galactus Cave of Sprites :D

Re: Galactus cave of sprites :D

I love the ones like the dark noctowl and glisbat. But the link to the pryragon evos isn't working for me. 3:

Re: Galactus cave of sprites :D

pyragonline-1.png

You left out the colon from http://

Anyways, I like your stuff. Soullector stands out to me. Awesome!

The grass rhino could be called like rhielgea or something...

Thanks guys. ^^

I've converted this into a shop! I'm accepting one worker now, but I ain't doing scratch/edit requests. :]

REQUEST, AWAY!

Wow, someone who knows what they're doing? =D!

Could I please have a pixel-over of a lapras (sugimori art)? You seem to be exceptionally good at them, and I thought I'd request before a line starts. (:

Wow, someone who knows what they're doing? =D!

Could I please have a pixel-over of a lapras (sugimori art)? You seem to be exceptionally good at them, and I thought I'd request before a line starts. (:

Thanks. :D One Lapras pixelover, coming up! (After Ruffledfeather's Luxio of course ;])

Requests CLOSED unill I finish Ruffledfeather and ultraviolet's requests done!

Ooooh.... You make good sprites :D Just wondering: Did you forget to shade the last Pyragon line Pokemon, or not finish it? Anyways, I love your work :D

I do retypes. And I do advanced fusing. And my own design, Bling Blingmon! And scenes!
MT.png

Bling Bling Mewtwo
challengepng.gif

6-Pokémon fusion
humour.png

Scenes
PachirisuDarkForm.png

Retypes
And avvies!
Pachi.png

Oh, and card pics!
Spinarakcard.png

I do retypes. And I do advanced fusing. And my own design, Bling Blingmon! And scenes!
MT.png

Bling Bling Mewtwo
challengepng.gif

6-Pokémon fusion
humour.png

Scenes
PachirisuDarkForm.png

Retypes
And avvies!
Pachi.png

Oh, and card pics!
Spinarakcard.png
Accepted, but gather up all your examples as either links or in a single image. :)
You can do two requests at a time. If you need to to less/more, I'll let you.

Just to let you know, PS, the tags around 'Edits/scratches' don't work. Try [*s][*/s] instead (without the asterisks, of course.)

Thanks for the tip Kai, I was wondering why it wasn't working. o:

ZULO
darkluxio.png

Like it? You'd better, I spent a lot of the time re-outlining and shading it. xD
SorryI can't transparentise it. ^^; Just asking, what will you be using this for?

Thanks for the tip Kai, I was wondering why it wasn't working. o:
You're welcome. ;D
ZULO
darkluxio.png

Like it? You'd better, I spent a lot of the time re-outlining and shading it. xD
SorryI can't transparentise it. ^^; Just asking, what will you be using this for?
Now that looks great. I can't really think of what else to say about it...

And the Pyragon line link doesn't work, because there are IMG tags in it.

Back
Top Bottom