• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Ghost Manor - Choice Pokemafia

time to log into bbt's animal crossing character so i can buy some more good stuff from Redd tbh
i wonder how many cockroaches she has in her house this time tbh smh #MessyT

I should vote here for not inviting me to see to the island and see what redd has :mad:
lol tbh
was just 1 authentic thing tbh
i made eifie buy a cool forgery thing that she can show Blathers tomorrow so he will have to inform her that unfortunately this is fake. This will be the third time Eifie brings fake stuff to Blathers smh

time to log into bbt's animal crossing character so i can buy some more good stuff from Redd tbh

I should vote here for not inviting me to see to the island and see what redd has :mad:
lol tbh
i made eifie buy a cool forgery thing that she can show Blathers tomorrow so he will have to inform her that unfortunately this is fake. This will be the third time Eifie brings fake stuff to Blathers smh

a) what the fuck
b) smh the spouse is making fun of me for playing mafia. as if I would do any such thing 😤 fortunately no one can prove that I was ever here

steering back to relevancy, what d'you think of hydreigon

specifically, spewing "clueless town" more, less, or about the same as usual

(for ref, their previous ISOs 1, 2, both inno. if you haven't read them before and feel inclined to skim.)

(for ref, their previous ISOs 1, 2, both inno. if you haven't read them before and feel inclined to skim.)
this was mainly addressed at twoloo but i am curious in anyone's takes. including that of hydreigon themself.

basically nothing. I think this game is very skewed against town because Hydreigon and ZM are both going to be next to impossible to read due to posting very little

I used to think posting very little game-relevant content was mafia-indicative for Hydreigon but in a recent MU game they min-posted d1, didn't really have much content, and got misyeeted as town

at least I'm pretty sure it was them, it was an anonymous game and the GM didn't reveal the identities after smh

Do you have any thoughts on players besides us, koko? Any particular reason why you asked about Hydreigon?

Do you have any thoughts on players besides us, koko? Any particular reason why you asked about Hydreigon?
Well, "why Hydreigon" is very simple: there's not that many other players to look at. I've already made up my mind that I don't want to yeet you today, for choice; we're waiting on Herbe and ZM to answer questions, and I'd rather reserve judgement until then; that only leaves Hydreigon and Mist to examine right now.

Regarding Hydreigon: Although they might be a bit less experienced than some of the rest of us, my impression of their behaviour as town in the two previous games I've played with them is that they do at least try to apply strategies they've learned, even if inexpertly. For example - trying to ISO RNP, "alignment softing". But here there seems to be a bit less of that. They haven't been totally absent, but neither have they done anything much more than idly throwing out non-serious FoSes. This seems to be pretty similar to your take on them, so I'd be curious to see that MU game if you have a link handy.

As for Mist, I'm undecided so far - still turning everything over in my head.

I've already made up my mind that I don't want to yeet you today, for choice
Oh, and to be clear, when I said earlier that I was townleaning you purely off the basis of your vote on me, I was being a bit glib. Certainly that's part of it, but also you're the one person who's been proactive about trying to question people. And while I have no doubt you could convincingly fake that as mafia, my paranoia hasn't quite reached the level where I automatically try to yeet the towniest-seeming person on D1. :P

lol tbh

a) what the fuck
b) smh the spouse is making fun of me for playing mafia. as if I would do any such thing 😤 fortunately no one can prove that I was ever here
spouse is such a bad art dealer smh

-the queen
her grumpiness

Also iirc Hydreigon was town in that turbo game and the same was true there.

I dont have much thoughts about Hydreigon. It bothers me that only Herbe and Kokorico have reacted and taken stances on our vote on Kokorico tbh

hey @Mistyx do you have any thoughts about any people and if not can you attempt to get some soon

this game is distressingly dead considering that if we yeet wrong in 20 hours and then the mafia gets a kill, we probably lose

koko's answer to me is fair enough(™), I asked because it seemed like there were way better people to ask about and I wondered if that question was performative to give the impression of contributing while also being like "hey so reminder about this common mis-kill, are they suspicious hint hint nudge nudge"

hate when I finally finish doing my day job and assembling my new rowing machine that arrived a month earlier than they said it would and then boq is already asleep

Back
Top Bottom