• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Ghost Manor - Choice Pokemafia

boq will probably have our vote because I will be at work

I know technically the correct move is to no kill but god that's so boring. I joined the game to analyze people's posts, not their claimed night action results-- uh I mean I'm not here to play mafia

would rather just lose by policy yeeting an inactive :wowee:

we are 7 pages in and im doing that thing again where i play in like 7 mafia games at the same time and can focus on none of them
So why the vote
because it's probably +ev numerically and i don't feel good enough about anything else to justify Not doing that
What's your strat to start feeling good about anything tbh
i have nothing beyond screaming

but i guess i'll give this a shot

page...2!
@Mistyx & @bbtbh

do you think that death was randomized between all 7 players ?
@Hydreigon25 Why did you ask this question?
hi loves!
calling it now i bet it's mist /s
@Herbe is there any reason you picked me out of this?
I have a super-spicy one-post scumread that I'm going to sit on until postgame and if somehow this snap one-post read is incorrect (gasp!) I will pretend it never happened
@bbtbh hi if you have a legit scumread why are you just policy voting hydreigon

Sleep | 1 | Mistyx (121)
Hydreigon | 1 | bbtbh (129)

bbtbh votes Mistyx [->1] (30)
bbtbh votes (Mistyx) -> kokorico [0->1] (46)
Mistyx votes Mistyx [->1] (47)
Mistyx votes (Mistyx) -> Sleep [0->1] (121)
bbtbh votes (kokorico) -> Hydreigon [0->1] (129)

About 5.5 hours remain in day.

hey bbtbh

why are you voting hydreigon over ZM if your reasoning is activity?

because I don't expect anything different from ZM and I know Hydreigon is capable of doing more

I think the answer to the first question is obvious from the quoted post

also that read was the kokorico thing that boq posted pretending it didn't come from me

ok fair enough

so hydreigon isn't a policy vote but a vote for being underwhelming?

now I can clarify to koko that e seems to have the wrong idea about why we were voting em

we were voting em because it felt like "I forgot this game existed" into "so how many mafia do you think there are" felt like it could be a wolf trying to be like "look at me I'm so uninformed"
oh, yeah, i got that. and like i said, i'd be agreeing with you if it were... not me.

also fwiw it was less "forgot this game existed" and more "forgot this game was starting today"

a Hydreigon wolf game if anyone was interested
hmm, ok. that actually looks more like (what I've been thinking of as) their town game than the other game you posted, so... idk.

hmm, ok. that actually looks more like (what I've been thinking of as) their town game than the other game you posted, so... idk.
this is poorly worded

what I mean is, if you had linked me these two games and asked me which one they were town and which one they were wolf, I would have got it wrong

so that perhaps makes me less willing to suss them straight off the bat here based on the lack of content.

this is poorly worded

what I mean is, if you had linked me these two games and asked me which one they were town and which one they were wolf, I would have got it wrong

so that perhaps makes me less willing to suss them straight off the bat here based on the lack of content.
yeah that was why I basically have no read

page...2!
@Mistyx & @bbtbh

hi loves!
I have a super-spicy one-post scumread that I'm going to sit on until postgame and if somehow this snap one-post read is incorrect (gasp!) I will pretend it never happened
if we're playing keldeoquestions now

@Mistyx supposing you had to vote for someone right now, who would it be and why

we are 7 pages in and im doing that thing again where i play in like 7 mafia games at the same time and can focus on none of them
So why the vote
because it's probably +ev numerically and i don't feel good enough about anything else to justify Not doing that
What's your strat to start feeling good about anything tbh
i have nothing beyond screaming

but i guess i'll give this a shot
lol sorry but that doesnt sound like fun

page...2!
@Mistyx & @bbtbh

hi loves!
it was bbt doing the vote but i will hazard a guess (and I see that bbt has posted) that vote parking on a scum read and just watching how the other people in the game either sit and stare for the whole day, being passive is not as helpful than trying to stirr up some stuff.

FYI I am going to change my vote to Kokorico before deadline
If I can be arsed, that is.

Sleep | 1 | Mistyx (121)
Hydreigon | 1 | bbtbh (129)

bbtbh votes Mistyx [->1] (30)
bbtbh votes (Mistyx) -> kokorico [0->1] (46)
Mistyx votes Mistyx [->1] (47)
Mistyx votes (Mistyx) -> Sleep [0->1] (121)
bbtbh votes (kokorico) -> Hydreigon [0->1] (129)

About 5.5 hours remain in day.
wait is the day over or are we set in the wrong time zone smh

Back
Top Bottom