• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Ghost Manor - Choice Pokemafia

Zori

nya~
Pronoun
she/her
Ghost Manor Choice Pokemafia

• Days will be 48 hours, Nights will be 24 hours. Day Start/End is 12:00 PDT/15:00 EDT.
  • Day action submissions are limited by my availability. All day actions can be buffered to submit at a certain time, also limited by my availability.
  • The uninformed majority is referred to as the Explorers, and the informed minority is referred to as the Ghost Mafia. There are no other factions present in the game.
  • This game is not bastard.

Rolecards are finished and are going out within the next hour or so.
Night 0 will start in 8 hours.

Ghost Mafia have a N0 factional kill.
It is unassigned, meaning that it is not tied to any specific player and thus cannot be tracked or roleblocked.

Update: Daystart will probably be delayed about 10 minutes or so for reasons
but I will attempt to get to my appointment on time

I suddenly have much less interest in this game

enjoy boq
lol

this kill confirms us town :wowee:

i see that this account is subjected to the propaganda of spice girl smh
i dunno how to change the usertitle so i will let her have this moment tbh

Back
Top Bottom