• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Ghost Manor - Choice Pokemafia

Zori says she doesn't know much about balancing small games but I feel like it really does not take much knowledge to not include a vigilante in 7p

then again we also had an n0 in 7p

but I feel like it takes even less knowledge to not include a vigilante and an n0 kill in 7p
i mean i didn't know there was any particular balance reason to not include a vigilante or nightstart in 7p

you may be ascribing far too much mafia experience to everybody else

if I'd been in the position where the most active player was joke-voting themselves into a 1-1-1 tie at EoD I'd probably panic consolidate onto the other wagon at last minute tbh
it was fairly obvious, at least to me, that you were fishing for reactions and did not actually intend to yeet yourself tbh

I am sure Seshas does know this because in a recent mafia.gg game she purposely refrained from killing n0 because she realized the numbers made it so that mafia autowin if they get an n0 kill

anyway it is pointless to discuss with someone why I think they seem like the wolf and no one else seems likely to post in the thread at all tbh

guess I will move this discussion to our hydra chat by which I mean lol we won't talk about anything and I'll make boq do the vote

oh, one more question. what does your role PM tell you about what gives you a green check and what gives you a red check? I'm not entirely clear on that

oh, one more question. what does your role PM tell you about what gives you a green check and what gives you a red check? I'm not entirely clear on that
red check = target is able to directly cause death by their action

hmm, I guess we would be immune to vigilante kills if the vig was exactly tbh, and there's a doctor claim. would that be enough to justify the presence of extra killpower in a small game...

the fact that we are immune to harmful effects from ghost-type actions makes me believe that Herbe is in fact a vanilla-izer regardless of his alignment, because that's the only claimed role that causes harmful effects

this is obviously flawed due to the existence of ZM and tbh

lol tbh

oh. there is one other thing that's just occurred to me on looking at my role pm, which is that zori has not been repeating back to me the names of my targets, as is common for investigative roles. so redirection is theoretically possible.

it's too late at night for me to figure out if this actually presents any more possibilities, but i'll think about it tomorrow and get back to you

oh. there is one other thing that's just occurred to me on looking at my role pm, which is that zori has not been repeating back to me the names of my targets, as is common for investigative roles. so redirection is theoretically possible.

it's too late at night for me to figure out if this actually presents any more possibilities, but i'll think about it tomorrow and get back to you
I feel like the possibility of you getting redirected here is like... so remote as to not bother considering

I feel like the possibility of you getting redirected here is like... so remote as to not bother considering
meh maybe it's not that remote

I forgot n0 existed

that's fair and may well be true

with respect, i'd rather try to logic it out myself than just accept your assurance

that's fair and may well be true

with respect, i'd rather try to logic it out myself than just accept your assurance
but not tonight

one more question, koko

what kind of answer were you expecting from ZM when you asked him what he was thinking of doing with his vote?

oh yeah I forgot

Zori implied that there are day actions in this game

I wonder if ZM could've been an explode-y dude (I hate the role name for what are probably clear reasons)

oh yeah I forgot

Zori implied that there are day actions in this game

I wonder if ZM could've been an explode-y dude (I hate the role name for what are probably clear reasons)
I was thinking about this wrt actions justifying existence of a gunsmith but I realized this doesn't really help anyway because he was a card-carrying mafia

Back
Top Bottom