• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Gijinka-a new begining

"Yeah I'm good." Midnight looked behind her, "Where are the others?" she asked, not seeing Seth. She at least wanted him to follow since he was so nice.

"Kain, seriously!" Seth argued.
"We are not going to interfere with those people," Kain said flatly.

Flame and Melony stopped on the hilltop, as did Jolt and he looked back, "I dunno, I hope they do join us, the more the better,"

Kain threw up a thunder bolt as he glared angrily at Seth.
"I said we wouldn't be traveling with them!" he yelled. Seth took a step back.

"Can you please put me down now Jolt?" Midnight asked, looking around. "I don't think anything bad is near." Midnight flinched when she heard a boom of thunder. "W-What was that?"

Jolt slowly put her down and looked around, "Must be the electric types, they must be fighting, whatta we do?"

Flame looked over, "I don't think it's wise to go."

Melony and Ace nodded, but Jolt wasn't sure

Seth backed off from Kain. Kain sighed.
"Fine... Go with them. I'll follow you two, but I will not associate myself with them," he said plainly before taking off and vanishing in the trees.
"Come on, Seth," Amy said before they both ran the direction they thought the others went.

Midnight smiled and waved over at Seth. "There you are, I thought we lost you." She called over to him.

"Ah, no. Kain didn't want us to travel with you all," Seth said when he got over to them. Amy remained silent and stared at Jolt and Midnight.

Midnight tilted her head, she didn't understand. "Why? We haven't done anything wrong?" She looked confused down at Seth.

Jolt smiled, "Well your all welcome to come along, we have found a perfect place," Jolt smiled and pointed behind the group, "that old abandoned town!"

"You mean your 'electric' group?" Midnight asked, looking over at him. She looked over at where Jolt had pointed. "I guess that's ok."

Seth nodded.
"Yeah..."

Amy looked at the town as she pulled some headphones from her dress.
"That seems good. But I hope we'll eventually expand on it and get more people. It will suck to not have as many people at my concerts now."

"So is your big brother coming or is he too scared?" Midnight looked back at Seth. "'Cause it would be nice to travel all together." She looked forward toward the town.

"He's not my big brother and yeah he's coming. He just doesn't like dealing with people," Seth replied as he followed.

Back
Top Bottom