• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

GIVING AWAY ZORUA IN LARGE QUANTITIES

I have a Snivy egg. Can hatch it if you want. I don't mind if your Zorua's in an egg either.
Friend code is 4899 5616 3124.

Last edited:
I can has female Zorua? Named Zaria, pweeses? With a beneficial nature for Sp. Attack?

I know I'm asking a lot, but... battle team, ya know.

I can has female Zorua? Named Zaria, pweeses? With a beneficial nature for Sp. Attack?

I know I'm asking a lot, but... battle team, ya know.
Ha. Ha ha. Ha ha. I bred 32 zorua and got two girls, both with bad natures.

Not unless you want something cheated.

Oi. I honestly don't care if it's cheated... I just want my female Zorua (I have, like, 10, and they're all guys. ;.;)

Should it be named Zaria or ザリア? The latter's easier, and it'll be Japanese either way, but if I'm cheating it I could name it halfwidth.

Also note that I pretty much never remember to ask someone to trade; bother me sometime I'm online on a weekend.

OH YEAH YOU HAVE THOSE JAPANESE LETTERS DON'T YOU
eh... I wanted the English name, but whatever's better for you, I guess.

Hi hi~

I'd like a Zorua nicknamed Illusion (and it would be cooler if it was Japanese...!) Female preferred (to breed for my own purposes ^^), but male is fine too~ You'll have to wait awhile since I don't yet have Wi-Fi and will later.

Pokemon White FC: (Name: Blossom) 4040-6087-8580

I'd like a female Zorua nicknamed Mervei, please! Of course, if female is too difficult, then male would be fine! I'm available whenever, so just message me whenever you're ready!

FC: 4083-4945-8859

I'm not really looking for starters.

Poke me sometime this weekend in a VM or ideally on IRC or through some IM or another.

Back
Top Bottom