• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Goodbye..Forever. A Pokemon RP

NightGhost

I walk this lonely road
Welcome to the Rizonova(Riz-on-nova) Region, home to many species of pokemon. Well at least it was but now it is just a wasteland. Mutant humans and undead roam this region now. Ah, but I am getting to far ahead of my self. Lets start a few days back, before this incident happened.

---7 years ago---

"Welcome To The Rizonova Region," a man says welcoming you to this new land

You are a pokemon or trainer that has just been sent to this region for some reason or another. All pokemon are brought as young (Lv 5 to 10), and all trainer are brought her with only one pokemon. But as the years past you grow and train. But then this happened. We will start the morning of this horrible incident when life was normal.

This is a new RP where you will play a trainer or pokemon that has been in this region for about 7 years( so trainers are 18-22 years old, and pokemon about level 12-17). The begining of the RP will start as if life is normal, but later that day the world goes SuperNova. Then you and the other survivors are trapped in a post apocolyptic nightmare.

This may be our last goodbye...Forever.

Just follow the basic rules:
1) decent grammer
2) no godmodding
3) no uber character, you can and DO et hurt
4) etc..etc..etc.

Basic Template:
Name:
Species: Human or type of pokemon(no fakemon or legends)
*If human: Pokemon Team and weapon(only pistol or single handed weapon)
*If Pokemon: 6 moves

Personality: How do you act?

Bio: What was life like before the disastar?

Appearance: How do you look? (for pokemon just say look normal unless you have special mark or coloration).

Last edited:
Name: Amy
Species: Eevee to Glaceon
Moves: Shadow ball, frost breath, foresight, bite, dig, Trump Card.

Personality: Very shy and loving, she is very friendly. She has a shy demour when near females more then males, as she is bisexual. She becomes very embarresed when an odd situation arises.

Bio: She awoke in some part of a forest with no memory, but feels as if she was just in the area. Is reincarnation of Angel but doesn't know it.

Appearance: shiny eevee.

Last edited:
Name:Hayley

Species: Human

Team: Charizard, Pidgeot, Excadrill, Lampent, Totodile,

Weapon: Pistol M1911

Personality: Carefree and funloving, yet serious

Bio: She just trained her Pokemon alot and played with them

Appearance: Silver hair with blue stripes, a blue and black hat thatcovers her eyes. Blue jeans, a red shirt, a jean vest

Last edited:
Name: Mario Wilson
Age: Unknown, though he looks like he could be from 17 to 21
Weapon: Simply a pocket-knife that he would only use in desperate measures. He thinks it's somewhat dishonorable to fight with a weapon, and usually uses his fists.

Team:
Sawk Edmund, male. Polite and chivalrous yet can explode with anger. Lucy's half-brother. Wears pink boxers with white polka-dots instead of a karate uniform.

Audino Lucy, female. Saucy young girl who honestly cares about her friends. Edmund's half-sister. Wears a white bra with multicolored hearts on it.

Ditto Dawn, genderless, though treated as a female. Somewhat slow and forgetful, usually just lies around drooling or staring into nothing. 'Mother' of Edmund and Lucy.

Personality: Mario is very eccentric, and flirtatious. He is also very raunchy, usually dressing up his Pokemon in underwear thinking that it's hilarious, though deep down he's very loving and a kind person. Often times he is mistaken as being gay.

Bio: Mario was raised with his younger sister, Debra, in a loving household by both of his parents. His parents were actually from the Unova region, and they all lived there together until they moved to Rizonova region. They brought along their pet Ditto, Dawn, who had just laid two separate eggs, one blue and the other pink. Mario was given the blue, and Debra the pink. When the two eggs hatched, a baby Sawk and a baby Audino popped out, and the children kept them as pets, Edmund Mario's, and Lucy Debra's.

Appearance: Mario is pretty short, around 5'00" and has darker skin and a fat and round body. He has long dark brown hair, almost black, that is always put up in a ponytail and round green eyes. He looks quite attractive besides his body structure. He wears a purple tye-died shirt with a Zoroark on it and baggy jeans that are torn and ruined on the cuffs. He has a bracelet on his left arm made of round black beads and a single square green one.

Name:Chris
Weapon: His pokemon (heh, heh, heh)

Personality: Always ready to jump in and start kicking ass.
Team:
Genderless Starmie. Really calm and can use a verity(spelling?) of attacks
Male Scizor. Really rash and powerful.
Female Blissey. Shy and usually helpful in needing times.
Male Arcanine. Chris' way of fast transportation.
Genderless Eelektrik (will evolve in the RP). Very jumpy and headstrong.
Bio: Chris was born with no family. He was abandoned in an orphanage, sent to the wild where he met a Scyther. He has lived with it for his whole life (and is a stationary member of his team).
Appearance: Chris is around 6'00" and is skinny with brown hair.. He wears a green shirt with a scyther in the middle and torn up jeans (on the leg part, damn pervs). He uses a belt for his pokeballs.

Last edited:
All Accepted!

1) Yes Rizadon as long as you have less then 6 pokemon.
2) Gonna wait for one more person to start, but may make my own human and start.
3) You will be allowed to have 2 characters 1 human and 1 pokemon

Name: Zampieri
Weapon: Luger with Drum Mag

Personality: To be frank, he's old fashioned. He prefers old things like his gun and traditions. In fact, he uses old fashioned Pokemon Canisters instead of Pokeballs. He likes to take risks, but he knows exactly what he's doing... usually.

Appearance (I hope its aright if I just post a pic):
image.php

214.png

Scarab, Male. He's loyal and down to earth, and would sacrifice himself for a friend.

355.png

Ferdinand, Male. He likes dead things.

397.png

Hera, Female. She works recon and scouting during fights. She's dedicated to her work and will help anyone in need.

236.png

Rigby, Male. He's a scrappy little dude who doesn't seem to grasp the gravity of the situation all the time, but his heart is usually in the right place.

You have to have patience! More people will join, so you gotta make due with what you got right now. Hell, it's aready interesting, and only 4 people are there so far.

But mainly only you and me. I really wish you lived near me, but who lives in PA, because we could plan some great RP's together.

True. (i live in wisconsin, how close is that to PA?)

Edit: Only a couple thousand miles....i guess...

Haha, well once I get a car and my license, I turn 18 in November, I'll come visit.

Always wanted to visit more central states.

Back
Top Bottom