• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Greetings from Uranus...

majicfrog

...what, were you expecting a sex joke? Hello, I am majicfrog (pronounced mah-shjick frog) also known as Sciamancer and a variety of other aliases depending on location.

I'm really not much into Pokemon anymore, but I enjoy Dragonfree's excellent writing. I really like Morphic and the Scyther spin-offs; I've read all of her pieces, so I figured I might as well register. Could've sworn I already had...

Any questions? No? Great. I'm going to hang out here sometimes.

EDIT: The annoying "notices" header refuses to leave me be.

Actually, I was hoping for a sex joke.

Please enjoy the inadequate great services here at the Cave of Dragonflies. Tea and cod?

Did you know it is purple?

Hi, welcome to TCoD. Tell us stuffers about yourself!

erm, i never thought of that until you pointed it out... -_-'

Anyyyways, hi, I'm Mewtwo, the soon-to-be awesomest 13-year-old on the forumz!

I'm not going to bother spelling your username every time I wish to talk to you, so I'll call you Ribbit. Goddit? Good.

So, Ribbit, welcome to the forums, read the rules, have fun, and eat your damned vegetables.

Back
Top Bottom