• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Greetings !

Maddy

In utero
Hi ! I'm Maddy. I'm a new user and this is actually my first time on a forum (don't worry, I've read all the rules). I've been an avid PokeFan since the 3rd generation. I've played all of the main series games so far and also a couple of spin-off games. I'm also into competitive play. Aside from that, I like all things geek - Star Wars, Star Trek, Lord of the Rings, Harry Potter, Superheroes, RPGs and anime. My favorite Pokemon are Tyranitar, Reuniclus, Rotom (wash), Milotic, Metagross, Slowbro and Ferrothorn. I'm also a bit of a Science nerd at school. My other favorite websites are I Waste So Much Time and Cheezburger. I'm really into rock music and memes and will make a lot of references to both o them. An that's about it. Sorry if I made it too long :P

Oh, cool beans! This was actually my first forum, too!

I'm assuming you're excited for the Hobbit movie that coming out? And are there any specific RPGs or anime that you like?

Your favorites are super neat, too! Slowbro, Reuniclus, and Rotom are especially spiffy!

And iwastesomuchtime really lives up to its name, doesn't it? I definitely spend more time on there than I'd like to admit.

Hello, Maddy. You sound like an interesting person. I feel the need to stalk your posts from this point on.

Take this Red Scale, and trade it in to get yourself something real nice. I'm Mohacastle, as if that isn't obvious. I expect great things from someone as geeky as you. Unlike Spoon, I will not bombard you with a thousand questions. I will leave you here. Until next time...

Welcome to the Cave! (eee another t-tar fan :D)

Have a foam sword to guard yourself from the InvisiChomp (or, alternatively, have a scarfed Glaceon.) And also tea... and cod... and lots of welcomes!

@spoon: Of course I'm excited about the Hobbit ! And aside from Pokemon, I'm more into fantasy RPG's like the Elder Scrolls (I freaking love Skyrim and Morrowind), Diablo, Dragon Age and I also like The Mass Effect trilogy. My favorite Anime include FMA, CardCaptor Sakura, R.O.D, Case Closed, Dragon Ball Z, Air Gear, Inu Yasha, Detective School Q, Death Note (gotta love that one) and some others. What about you ?

@Mohacastle: Thanks. I shall try to live up to your expectations.

@Absoul: Yay !! A shiny foam sword ! But who or what is this 'InvisiChomp' you speak of ?

P.S: I really like this site.

Sorry I'm late to the welcoming party, but hey, glad to have you on board! We're all super friendly, no worries. We do bite though, so be careful.

Also seriously, in order to survive here, you must, I mean absolutely must eat the tea and drink the cod that Absoul offered you. It's like in Spirited Away, she had to eat food from the Spirit World to stay there. Same applies here.

Also, you're not perchance a fan of Doctor Who, are you?

Back
Top Bottom