• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Gym Leader Choice Pokémafia 2 - Game Thread

Time for Reads:
Nanu (me)
Me

Alolan Persian (asset to town)
rari
bm

Alolan Meowth (helpful/believable claim)
RNP
Mr UM
Blu
Mawile
Tofu
Jack

Pikachu (neutral/pls post more)
Herbe
Kokoriko
VM
Stryke
Negrek
Hydreigon
ZM
Myuma

Mimikyu (scummy/antitown)
Zori

Negrek do you think if we abstain we could get better results tomorrow since people have claimed/town's actions wouldn't be as random? Do you think the benefits of that outweigh the possibility of giving mafia a (more informed) chance of killing?

RNP you said some people were playing similarly to when you were yeeted over a red check. Did you mean someone in particular or in general?
In a role madness game Town generally has an action advantage and gains more information in a given night than the mafia, both directly through inforoles and indirectly through power interactions that can be used to prove or disprove day-claims. Yes, I think we would be in a better position to lynch correctly tomorrow, and the mafia actually get less info on a potential lynch target on an abstain than a mislynch. Unless I'm feeling quite confident about a lynch candidate, I wouldn't want to lynch here, and I don't. It is assumed that we would lynch someone Tomorrow and each Day thereafter.

While I find some things about Zori's play odd, I don't feel strongly enough about them (or the evidence against anyone else) to want to lynch at this time. So, abstain.

hydreigon

your vendetta against rnp is annoying and distracting. also i don't trust zori per se but their passive makes their stuff more believable now.

ok you know what, Hydreigon25

give me any comments on what you think about anybody else and i'll take this vote off of you, you're not helping town at all by focusing on RNP due to your grudge from ooctvt

why do you think Zori seems a good yeet day 1 ?

“stop acting out due to the events of last game and solve for this one” is a valid sentiment, but voting hydreigon for this is also just reacting to the dumb grudge rather than solving for this game. punishing annoying behavior with a vote ain’t it and it’s a stretch to actually describe this as wolfy imo. would recommend voting elsewhere, hydrei is not a good yeet
-q

Back
Top Bottom