• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Gym Leader Choice Pokémafia 2 - Game Thread

i also don't really know who would be gaining much cred from seshas flipping red (aside from like, rari for authoring The Post)
ie i see no huge incentive to bus and i don't think that people would have suffered a popularity hit or w/e for disagreeing with rari's post/offering resistance

btw this is also why i'm concerned about just writing it off as a bus, the wagon's literally just been allowed to grow and i also don't really know who would be gaining much cred from seshas flipping red (aside from like, rari for authoring The Post)

mafia doesn't actually want a wolf to go down d1 and will generally do something to divert the wagon unless it's unsalvageable. i don't really believe seshas was unsalvageable
people can be busy. see ooctvtmqm d1 according to koko.
zori is acting as if nothing were happening. just like in ooc d1. the only difference is that she didn’t resort to meowing and purring.

i do have very solid thoughts on a third person though, whose posts are tilting me more than they should, but i’d rather keep quiet until d2 because i might be too tunneled with no good reason

i just feel not good about the seshas wagon tbqh, i'll feel like a clown if she's just mafia but it doesn't totally make sense to me for her to be

zori is acting as if nothing were happening. just like in ooc d1. the only difference is that she didn’t resort to meowing and purring.
she definitely isn't though, she interacted with the discussion pretty much all that she could imo. part of my read is that she didn't avoid it
that isn't a reason to assume that's what's happening now, or what has been happening /all/ day

she definitely isn't though, she interacted with the discussion pretty much all that she could imo. part of my read is that she didn't avoid it
that isn't a reason to assume that's what's happening now, or what has been happening /all/ day
ftr if the vote timings weren't what they are i'd be inclined to entertain the second post you made
-m

LMFAO
maybe i should just post my tierlist

Sylveon
rari_teh

Gardevoir (stronger townleans)
ysa
rnp
blu

Mawile (weaker townleans)
ultracool
vm

Clefairy (Fear, never lose an eye)
bruh

Jigglypuff (null)
mawile
tofu
myuma
herbe
hydrei
stryke
jack

Dedenne (perish)
kokorico
negrek
zori

Hidden Power (???)
zm

PoE: zori > negrek > koko > jack > stryke?

i really don’t see her interacting with the issues raised by her wagon tbh
i'm talking about pretty much every post on page 2 of her iso here, maybe you don't think she interacted with it satisfactorily/dislike that she never renounced the original suggestion, but she didn't avoid or ignore people talking about it in the brazen way she did in ooc. while she literally didn't acknowledge us talking about her reaction to the cult stuff there
-m

Back
Top Bottom