• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Gym Leader Choice Pokémafia 2 - Game Thread

Hmm.

A little worried about activated alien. Maybe better to vig rather than lynch?

Of course, if Zori IS our only vig, that'd be problematic because they need badges and don't seem super likely to get them.

See: the gain my favor post and the other early posts I think i made. Y'all can yeet me or not but it's not gonna help you scumhunt tbh tbh.

Well, it could just be herbe being herbe but I was thinking of the way he refused to elaborate on his sus on koko and how he left thread after placing a vote without expanding on thoughts. But again, could just be a herbe thing or due to his role
the koko thing is just herbe being herbe i think, the vote placement (as i mention above) is kind of weird to me too

putting the tl;dr up here: seshas has been acting weird, i don't agree with The Suggestion that got her this high in the vote ranking, but i think the voting response was disproportionate/indicative of wolves driving the wagon

i think maybe this will crystallize more when rari returns and we chat about it, and also full disclosure that i'm still in the process of understanding seshas' role/ability claims, so ... i'm going to be going through that still, and if anyone wants to talk to me about it please do. this is pretty much a metaread

but ... i think that her throwing out that [weird] roleclaim idea early d1 is itself approx. NAI and something she'd do as jumpy town or as Conniving Wolf. i'm more interested in how she dealt with the fallout from it, i really think she sounded insecure in a real way and for some reason i'm unwilling to fully scumread her for it. i agree entirely that her initial suggestion was like, kind of fundamentally misguided, but i don't fully believe that it was worth the backlash it got - and i really don't think that an 8/2/1/1/1 or whatever landslide is a proportionate response, to the point where i think it's wolf-driven (especially with the timing of the vote placements)
I also think the claims were mostly unnecessary? sorry if I was unclear
I only was advocationg to claim if you're pretty sure that you can at least clear yourself and either clear or condemn someone else (Doctor, RBer in a low-power setup, or one that gets feedback from successes in some fashion?)
like this premise is "correct," even if i completely and unequivocally also think that no one with this knowledge/certainty exists in this game. i don't think it makes sense for w!seshas to go on into the new (irl) day trying to explain this, and i don't think that she would do this instead of glossing over it

i'm not alien role. If you let me live another day I'll tell you more about how my role works (although not Every detail ofc)

my hydre vote was just me being annoyed and me going eh, fine, unvote was based on q's post about voting for annoyance really isn't cool.

I have striaton style rotation, play nice, and swagger

i really don't think that an 8/2/1/1/1 or whatever landslide is a proportionate response, to the point where i think it's wolf-driven (especially with the timing of the vote placements)
btw this is also why i'm concerned about just writing it off as a bus, the wagon's literally just been allowed to grow and i also don't really know who would be gaining much cred from seshas flipping red (aside from like, rari for authoring The Post)

mafia doesn't actually want a wolf to go down d1 and will generally do something to divert the wagon unless it's unsalvageable. i don't really believe seshas was unsalvageable

i’m back on desktop until EoD

first off i must say i agree on pretty much everything bruh pointed out about herbe. he’s currently on my PoE, though not too high on it. he’s sure acting jittery, sheeping people up and down and voting without giving thoughts at all. also he’s said he’s certain that koko is mafia, won’t elaborate and never voted koko at all.

i would elaborate more, but i think his self-aligned claim is believable? though i’ll still keep an eye out on him.

wrt zori i still fully stand by my longpost

Back
Top Bottom