• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Gym Leader Choice Pokémafia 2 - Game Thread

Oh, also!! Thank you for your kindness and reminding me to do self care, Ysabel!!! 😍 I definitely need a hydrate right now, hehe!

• Love
Reactions: Ys_
Yeah, I get you, I really do. I think it may be worth the risk, though..? I dunno, but my feelings about Stryke aren't necessarily bad. And I'm curious...

But if something bad does happen then.. I suppose we'll know who to blame ^^;

I'll feel silly if his power does something like, yeet anyone who didn't vote for him xD Or something!

Reactions: Ys_
lol owo I really hope not Dx That would be even more weirdness than what's already been going on but yeah tbh I'd prefer it if his powers activated after he's lynched. And yeah UC don't worry, I'm taking part of the blame hehe

Hey Stryke do you have any insight on how your powers activate? Does it say just being killed in general or being yeeted specifically?

lol owo I really hope not Dx That would be even more weirdness than what's already been going on but yeah tbh I'd prefer it if his powers activated after he's lynched. And yeah UC don't worry, I'm taking part of the blame hehe

Hey Stryke do you have any insight on how your powers activate? Does it say just being killed in general or being yeeted specifically?
Killed in general
I do have one last question if @Stryke is around - do you know who your Pokemon partner is?
Mantine

End of Tournament Coverage

Today, the Pokémon World Tournament has drawn to its conclusion, and one trainer was named the greatest in the world. However... I strenously disagree!

I had hoped to see the strength of Pokémon and Trainers coming together reach the apex; instead, nothing of the sort has been gained, or even ventured, by this open farce of competition. Instead of battles, the winner excelled in backstage antics. Instead of proving his bond with the Pokémon, he did nothing more than prove his monetary bonds with the organizers.

Has this whole experiment been wrong from the very premise? Are the bonds between people and Pokémon not truly strong? Must we resign ourselves to a world where force and privilege are the only meaningful drivers? Was... Was Ghetsis right?
-Colress, Researcher, Engineer, and rather disappointed

Stryke, the Marlon, is dead. He was Town.

Mafia wins!
Herbe wins!

--------------------

congratulations, Bluwiikoon, Zero Moment, Tofu and Ysabel! and, by a slightly different token, Herbe as well

I'll have everyone's role PMs and the night action logs up soon!

Shoutouts to Zori for figuring out I was fishy on day 1, kokorico for consistently scumreading me, and all the folks in the final two days who correctly scumread me and made it hard for me to dodge the bullet 😅

Yeah, I'm sorry everyone too. And really sorry for the bluff. I was sure it wouldn't work, and in fact it didn't cross my mind that it would. And sorry Koko for the heat :c but I kind of wanted to make myself look bad so neither Blu nor ZM would be lynched

Yeah honestly, I would have sounded just as bad if I were town. I misread my badge distribution thing and I didn't even make it up! My copy thing was partially fake, though (as I guess you will see when the roles are posted)

Back
Top Bottom