• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Hai thar. :3

Neo

Broken glass, your fake reflection.
Hey, I'm Bryony (bry-oh-knee :P), I'm 14 and I've lived in Cardiff (so I'm Welsh) all my life so far.

I'm quite a friendly and deep person but most people don't give me a chance to get to know me in real life, because they label me as "emo" or "goth" and all that crap - just because I don't look the way everyone else does, or listen to the same type of music as they do, or any of that stereotypical stuff. Personally I find this stupid. This is why I usually turn to online places as people are far more nicer and genuine. Unfortunately for me, having a pretty isolated childhood so far with no friends (or hardly any) means I can be a little reluctant to open up to people, but I'd love to make friends here.

I came across this forum some time ago, seems a nice community. So yeah. It'll be nice meeting you all. :)

Hai thar to you, too, Neo. :3 Welcome to TCoD, the place the eat tea and drink cod! Wait, that doesn't sound right....

I'm Skroy Horitz and I agree with you, that is stupid. All in all, it's the person's personality that really matters.

Anyway, nice to meet you. Hope you enjoy your time here. =D

Me and you both, sista.

My name is Mitsuri (japanese pronounciation of my real name). Sometimes I will have a random HYPERACTIVE SPAZ ATTACK and be EXTRASUPERHYPER FOR A LITTLE BIT but then I have a sugar crash- *falls asleep*

Hey, I'm Bryony (bry-oh-knee :P), I'm 14 and I've lived in Cardiff (so I'm Welsh) all my life so far.
QUOTE]

Hi there! Hope you like it here and make many friends!
:talking:Yay for all the Welsh people!:talking: (I am Welsh)

My sister's name is Briony, too. Different spelling, but yeah.

I agree with the stereotyping stuff, it's a load of unnecessary kidneywaffle. Rest assured there isn't really anyone here who will discriminate against you for that!

Hiya Welshielady~ Welcome to these here parts! You got a sweet name, but I'ma just call ya Brylshie. I feel the same way about real life... don't got many friends there either. But that's why it's fun here~

So they call me Arylett, that one woman over there who um... does... Arylettstuff. But yeah! Hi! And welcome~ I look forward to getting to know you.

May you have a graciously awesome time filled with many cakes of the chocolate variety, with a gooey caramel center, and also, the cakes have these cute little smiley faces that look like this: =3

(Yeah, I have a tendency to ramble.)

Nice to meet you all. ^.^

and I did kinda notice about all the said "mass murderers". x3

Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies, which is the realm of the semi-almighty internet that I will dominate with an iron fist someday, just like the rest of the galaxy.

You may know me as a tyrannical, oppresive, dictatorial, and twisted evil thing.

That is what I am called anyway. I just like to dispose and remove things I dont like. There are so much fake rumors about me, everywhere I go.

Anyway, please allow me to welcome you with an anime picture.
superazuza-chan.jpg

Please feel free to send PMs anytime.

PS,
9/11 ruined the entertainment industry. Dont you just hate how sensitive the douche beaks running the industry are? Terrorists are even bigger douche beaks for causing those problems! F***ing 2012 is coming. Humanity must get out of the demon seed that is Earth and the Universe. I edited out the rest.

Back
Top Bottom