• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Halloween...your costume this year

Oh my god. I went to the most amazing costume shop today and now I have no idea what I want to be. I was thinking either:

- Alice from Alice in Wonderland (I know... lame)
- Some crazy person in a straightjacket
- I wanted to do Columbia from Rocky Horror Picture Show, with her tapdancing costume and be all "Let's do the time warp agaaaaain~!". And Mom would have wanted to dress up as someone from RHPS with me, but she thought it'd just be wrong if we didn't have Frank N' Furter :(

There were other ideas too, but I forgot them. I was so overwhelmed by all the costumes. But yeah, I can't decide. D:

If I were going as a ninja someone would run me over! Even with the flasher they can't see it from behind!

I've never celebrated Halloween in my life. I don't think it's all that big in England, aside from the ubiquitous plastic tat.

edit:

That's why my friend is going as Obama; everyone will see him! XD
I seriously hope your friend is actually black. Otherwise that might not go down too well for him :)

Last edited:
I'm not going out (I call it "candy duty" while my mom reads and my dad supervises my little siblings trickortreating) this year, but maybe I'll dress up while I'm on candy duty (see other parentheses). Trying to be festive.

Cuz I'm kinda into the costuming/cosplay/fursuiting. Call me crazy.

WAIT I just had a great idea for a costume. Going on Barubu's reccomendation, I'll buy a Jedi robe, Put on the confederate cap and black pants I have left over from Civil War day at my school, and arm myself with twin lightsabers (purple and blue).

Yeah, that'll work. Instant Confederate Jedi.

ssssssssssssssssssssss.png

i'm dressing eonrider as edward elric. (starting asap. gotta get it done before the 23rd of this month. he's paying, if you see him, remind him. tanx.) and i'm being winry. (we're going to a con.)

plan:
- buy huge amounts of sweets and alcohol
- fuck costumes
- get drunk

8)

Back
Top Bottom