• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Hamilton Musical Mafia 2021

bc i thought it was a night action + it gave me the idea abt burr and also i don't think before i type that much

mera pls do not expect me to hyperfixate and solve the game mechanic overnight again that was a special occurence driven by paranoia that i could not trust someone that i was supposed to be able to trust 100%

also in that game i had confirmation that flavor is relevant and i don't think we have that here. i'm not good at reading players i just like to burn through my eyes reading all the flavor obsessively for clues

...who's dead?

Aaron Burr is dead. He was not mafia.
Alexander Hamilton is pissed off.

This game might be a little more bastard than you anticipated. It's Herbe's chaotic ass running this, babes!
Actually, to avoid ambiguity about what posts are game-relevant or not (because i really don't want to deal with grey area stuff and i find judgement calls stressful) I'm gonna do a last minute rule change and say if you are dead, do not react to any game posts at all. And don't post in thread obviously.

ok actually hold on
-- zori reacted with a grin to mera's post quoted here
-- zori is not allowed to post, specifically because of her role, but does seem to be able to react
-- dead players aren't allowed to do either of those??
-- burr is dead, says herbe, but @/zori isn't, according?????? maybe?????
possibly zori is a free Confirmed Town, Can't Be Murdered?? possibly zori is going to hijack this and use it to make themselves locktown bc i never bus on a lylo. possibly zori can't vote so it balances out (????) idk

hmmmm... speculating on the nature of that day post is awfully tempting; I will try not to get focused on that to the extent that I disengage from the whole "scumhunting" and "pursuing the actual win condition" part-
at risk of seeming scummy for doing exactly that i will now cease and go back to writing the paper i am supposed to be writing

throws my theory out the window with great regret and actually goes off to do the hw i said i would do several posts ago

also in that game i had confirmation that flavor is relevant and i don't think we have that here. i'm not good at reading players i just like to burn through my eyes reading all the flavor obsessively for clues
i mean flavor might be relevant?
we all get characters and whatnot
although maybe scum get fakeclaims????
that's what supposedly used to happen on my homesite where flavorclaims actually mattered

if i knew hamilton better i would totally be /kinda sorta maybe/ roleplaying as my character right now
but i do not
and that is sad

also i think sande just has me pocketed by /default/ so wheeeeeeeeee
fun times i guess

i mean flavor might be relevant?
we all get characters and whatnot
although maybe scum get fakeclaims????
that's what supposedly used to happen on my homesite where flavorclaims actually mattered
i'm used to everyone getting flavor honestly, so i didn't even think of scum claiming as possible fakes? but it's been a while since i played a more normal tcodf game... although i don't. think this is a normal game. since herbe said it is somewhat bastardy

Back
Top Bottom