• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Hamilton Musical Mafia 2021

Something is burning!

Thomas Jefferson is dead.
James Madison is dead.
Angelica Schuyler is dead.
George Washington is dead.
Aaron Burr is thrice dead,
just for the hell of it.

Day ends tomorrow at 6 pm EDT.​

Something is burning!

Thomas Jefferson is dead.
James Madison is dead.
Angelica Schuyler is dead.
George Washington is dead.
Aaron Burr is thrice dead,
just for the hell of it.

Day ends tomorrow at 6 pm EDT.​
Thomas Jefferson was mafia.
James Madison was mafia.
Angelica Schuyler was not mafia.
George Washington was not mafia.

M&F is dead. They were very likely mafia. I think that, at the very least, Qenya was a villager.
Qenya is dead. They were probably Angelica Schuyler.
Wisper is dead. They were definitely George Washington
The last dead person is between Sande and Indigo, and whoever's dead between the two is probably mafia

we have two dead mafia and the game isn't over and now i'm both very nervous about being alive lategame and about not being able to figure anything out bc i just trust people who are good at mafia lmfao send help.

sandeeeeee

anyways I do think that M&F and Qenya being mafia together
doesn't really make sense? i dont get why M&F would go hard on me/wisper/qenya being a team if qenya was mafia and hard-pocketing both me and wisper

by the way, I was silenced on D1, I just lied that it was an inherent part of my role

Zori
sanderidge
Mr. Ultracool
RedneckPhoenix

list of people who are alive, there is one mafia left
if you caused the explosion you should probably claim it
not that it locks you town because I think it's not impossible that it was caused by a dead townie's role

i don't think mf and qenya being mafia together would make sense either, i had paranoia thoughts on them both being mafia but in separate worlds

and if mf was mafia, you definitely aren't, but not getting to know who's what flavor is REALLY messing with me

Back
Top Bottom