• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Hamilton Musical Mafia 2021

Wait, so you're a Roleblocker and able to PN people and an Investigative Role? And the people who have told you their roles have conveniently not impacted the game much on their night actions and your roleblocks/investigations confirm that the one you'd like to lynch, @RedneckPhoenix, is Maf? That sounds pretty unlikely

Im not an investigative role
Me and Qenya claimed to eachother and Wisper independently claimed her N1 action to me in DMs

the roleblock is not at all clearing for Sande since any of the other two mafia could have made the nightkill on N1

Imo, we really should Nonlynch today. None of our roles are really *that* relevant for the Town anymore past toNight, and we could have some good reads based on who was killed.

Hm. So, the train on RNP is going pretty smoothly, which worries me. Also, I've read Sanderidge's ISO and he has made a ton of filler posts, which can be a sign of a Mafia Member
also i explained this earlier but i'm intentionally going for high post volume bc 1. i apparently usually have very weird trains of thought which are hard to follow, so i figured that posting more would help people see how i'm thinking as i'm thinking and 2. giving people things to tone read seemed like a better thing to do than sit in anxiety and not ever post

my role is flavored as eliza schuyler and has a specific effect that won't matter until/unless i die but i'm not very interested in claiming it bc i think it would very definitely hurt town to claim what exactly it does

Hmmm. Don't tell me if it would defeat the point of your role, but would it still help Town if we lynched you? And could it help us in a 1:1 situation (which could happen if I shot you with my Gun whilst we lynch another townie)?

i do noooot think that would be good, no - even my role aside, if we vote wrong today i think that's the game (??? assuming there's three mafia)

i have nothing left to do here except wait for zori to come online and also get a tiny bit paranoid about you bc there's nothing else to do now

Yeah, pretty much everybody could be Maf at this point ;_;
... Which is why imo, we should all just abstain! 😄 It'd get us a ton of reading material and confirm whether or not whoever isn't town is actually a Maf or some kind of third party role with a WinCon!

Back
Top Bottom