• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Hamilton: The Musical mafia signups

Herbe

the dave of guy
Pronoun
xe/xem (plural)
Get ready guys. It's gonna be awesome. If you want funky role chaos hop on board. I'll make it work with whatever number of people sign up

Familiarity with the musical isn't required to play. But it might give the game more depth

why do you write like youre running out of time
why do you write like you need it to survive
why do you write every second youre alive every second youre alive every second youre alive
they are asking me to lead
i am doing the best i can
to get the people that i need
im asking you to be my right hand man
treasury or state
i know its a lot to ask
treasury or state
to leave behind the world you know
sir
do you want me to run the treasury or the state department
treasury
lets go

bonk bonk bonk
alexander
bonk bonk bonk
alexander
look around look around at how lucky we are to be alive right now
helpless
they are asking me to lead
look around isnt this enough
he will never be satisfied he will never be satisfied
satisfied history has its eyes on you nonstop
he will never be satis isnt this enough he will never be satis ory has its eyes on youuuuuu
non stop isnt this enough history has its
eyes
on you

i am not throwing away my just you wait
i am not throwing away my just you wait
i am alexander hamilton hamilton
just you waaaaaiiiiiitt
i am not throwing away my
not throwing away my
shot
*bang*

in

how many you aiming for herbe? and/or when do you want to start?
If I get to put all my role fuckery I came up with in the game, I'd need 15 folks. I have a trimmed down version that's still cute and chaotic at 12. I wanna start the game April 3rd, and I'll roll with whoever is signed up by then.

If we get enough people and wanna start it in like 2 weeks or so that would also work. I just want it to get rolling by April 3rd at least

if you need players to get to 15 people, i can /in
if there are more than 15 signups though you can just put me down as a sub

colleg is hard

If we get enough people and wanna start it in like 2 weeks or so that would also work. I just want it to get rolling by April 3rd at least

i'd personally prefer not to have it too soonish, but whenever works for you lol
just gonna lay pre-game slank cover because damn school is killing me

aha ha ha

Yeah i do relate maybe i should get my classes under control before this. April 3rd looks like it probably will be the start by date, maybe later if i need it to be

note: for reasons i'm now going to be participating individually again. sorry about the flipping back and forth.

Hey guys herbe just made a top tier decision. Instead of working on the take home test due in like 2 hours I'm gonna fix this lil setup for the amt of folks we have right now, and I requested an extension for the duration of tomorrow to work on it/get help from a TA. This is what ADHD wants

Back
Top Bottom