• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

happy birthday to me~

J.T.

wat
So today's my 16th birthday. Whoohoo, sweet 16 and all that, but no party or anything, just me sticking around at home, eating my favorite pizza, drinking soda until I feel sick, and grabbing some ice cream at Dairy Queen.

At first I thought it was gonna suck, because my dad had said he was giving me my birthday present early (Saturday). It turned out to be a razor (I have no facial hair), followed by a speech on how I can't expect to get what I want for my birthday anymore and I need to grow up. When I hinted at being happy my birthday was coming (this was Monday), he said "why? It's just a regular day, no big deal, you already got your present". D:

So today I woke up and... nothing. No one said a word. No "happy birthday Justin", and that's coming from pretty much the most polite family in the city. Even my 6-year-old brother, who remembers details from our visit to Disneyworld 3 years ago, had seemed to forget. So I was basically depressed all day at school thinking everyone had forgotten. D:

Then I get home and the first thing the little one says is "HAPPY BIRFDAY JUSTIN"... followed by my mom scolding him for spoiling the surprise. It wasn't so much a surprise party as it was my mom being a dick to make my birthday seem better. Also my dad, but he got way too into it. =/ She planned on keeping it under wraps until my dad came home for "no particular reason, it just seems more fun that way", which translated into "your dad's coming home with something".

And he did. A card with a claymation George Bush making a fool of himself (as is the standard), with $80 inside. Woot. I plan on running out of school tomorrow during lunch to the Toys'R'Us practically next door and buying Scribblenauts with the money.

And yeah. I think that may have been the longest birthday post in the history of ever, unless I missed one.

tl;dr IT'S MY BIRTHDAY AND I GOT ENOUGH MONEY FOR SCRIBBLENAUTS FUCK YEAH.

Happy birthday :D

Hm, I haven't pointlessly given out any random letters for no good purpose for a while. *rummages around for something decent* Have these Icelandic ones.

Þþ Ðð
Apparently the former letter is called "thorn" which can also be spelt "þorn", so you can snigger at it childishly if you are so inclined.

Back
Top Bottom