• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Hello And Good Night.(not really but read this!)

zarathous

Well hello im new to this type of thing and i saw this link of google about pokemon in real life type of stories and i was like WoAhhhh i totally want to write one. So i decided to myself that i would make an acount and write my own little story beacuse it got my brain all fired up.
---Intro---
My name is Steven-Zarathous
My favorite colors are teal, green, and blue.
My favorite shades are black, and white.(people yes there shades not colors)
I like long walks on the beach...... o wait this isn't match.com.
I'm just your average ish mexican ish 17yr old ish teenager.
I like to write but i cant spell worth poop but i will try my best to spell checkish everything that i type.
Anymore things you need to know well hit me up. i dont know how but i think you know! :D

O and when i write my life story with pokemon you should totally read it! thanks!

and how do you put cool pictures and stuff on here hit me up about that. those look pretty BA!

Hello! I am Superbird, Resident Scratch spriter and bird lover. May I take your baggage? And would you like some Tea and Cod? Cofee and Salmon? Any combination of beverage and fish?

Anyway, this is the TCoD forums. DO NOT wipe your feet on the carnivorous welcome mat, no matter what anyone may tell you. Other than that, please enjoy yourself.

About the cool pictures; In the user control panel, you are allowed to customize your own Avatar. And signature. To whatever you want.

'lo. well, this is it. It's a bit cramped in here, and the welcome mats are trying to eat people, but this is the cave.

take a look at the anime-style battling section, if you would.

I'm (respectThe)Blade. enjoy your stay.

Hello. I like to write, too, and I'm also quite the grammar Nazi, if you want me to look over things you've written and help you with spelling, grammar, punctuation, etc, and can help you make it sound more interesting.

Back
Top Bottom