• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Hello everyone

Mallory

Hello everyone~.
My name is Mallory (of course that isn't my actually name, but I go by that on the internet sometimes), but you may notice me from other places as Mallory-McAllister. I'm the same person, promise.
You can find me all over the internet, but I use about four different usernames to keep myself anonymous and safe~.
I'm a really animated Pokemon fan, which is odd considering I'm getting pretty old. All of my friends think I'm a tad nuts for it, but I don't mind, I like it either way. I've been a fan for many years, ever since I was a young child wishing I could be transported away to that world, quit school at ten, and form forever bonds with adorable and powerful creatures.
I'm surprised to find a forum dedicated to Pokemon (though I probably shouldn't be), but I'll be happy to become a part of it, for sure.
I'd love to make friends and share and discuss one of my favorite topics with you all~

Yayy a person.
Your name is slightly familiar to me. o-o

Anyways, hii. Welcome to TCoD~
I'm Manic Fame/Manic/Markku. Call me whichever you like~
Enjoy your stay 8D

How old is old! Everyone has different perceptions. I know people in their 30s and 40s into Pokémon.

At any rate, welcome~

Welcome!
Blade, Fall Out Boy fanatic and blade/dragon pokemon advocate, at your service.
Make yourself at home, and enjoy your stay! ('v')

Back
Top Bottom