• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Hello, friends ^^

Seraphim

Wait...I'm a Haunter yet an Espeon? Freaky.
Not sure how many of you remember me...or if the rememberers have disappeared after the first forum wipe o.o But anyway, I'm glad to be back ^^. After the wipe I kinda went AWOL from the forums...to a certain forum called Eonlight Valley. Then after I found out that the forum came back, I was happeh. I've decided to keep my username the same...hoping some people remember me. The avatar's gonna change, because my new comic character Seraphim is gonna get some fame ^^. :sweatdrop: Hopefully I can get back to rping and making comics like I used to.
Peace,
*Sunset the Espeon/Seraphim"

Welcome back! I don't remember you...... Actualy, I can't remember you. I joined after the great crash so I guess there are a lot of people who havn't joined again yet, but were here.
Anyways, you may call me Notory. You'll most often see me around the forum games area of the site, but nowadays I tend to go to a lot of differant places.
Again, welcome back. Hope you have a blast and find all your old buds again. XD

Hello, my name is Zoltea, I am the friendly Jolteon who can tell you almost anything about the pokemon world that isn't even in the games.

Watch out for maggy, he'll monotone intro you. And he'll complain that I said this...X3

Anyways, Welcome to the boards, I'm Eon Spirit, the RP enthusiast and overall impatient nuisance.

*reading a card in monotoned voice* Hello, [insert new person's name here], and welcome to the CoD. The only place to eat/drink Tea/CoD (get it? T+CoD = TCoD) Haha

*regular voice* Anyways, welcome. I'm Magnemite the guy who reads the welcoming cards to the new peoples

I joined after teh crash, so no rememberz.

I am Mewtwo Psinao, hiding in wait for my friend's brother to finally join.

Hello; bonjour; ciao; Γεια σας; こんにちは; kumusta; hola; hallo; hei; 餵; hej; merhaba; xin chào; derkenshnob; and "hello" in all other languages which I have yet to translate.

Welcome back! Here's a bouquet of confetti-filled balloons just for you, even though I don't know you since I joined after the crash! *Hands over balloons*

By the way, I'm Skroy, the lazy guy (and soon to be hypocrite).

Back
Top Bottom