• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Hello! [/genericintroduction]

Eta Carinae

I really loved that farm.
Hello one! Hello all! I'm the one you can call:

HEAVY LOBSTER

Ok...That was a bit wierd. But yes, hello I'm Heavy Lobster, HL, or Cory (my real name, but don't call me that, ever). I'm a radically awesome (in my own mind) Pokemon Fan who has been coming to this site for probably 2 years now, but I've never had the guts to register :sweatdrop: I'm a happy-go-lucky (most of the time) guy, who really hopes he'll fit in here. You may know me by this name, or you may know me but not under this name. Anyway, I love ASB, so I'll definitely be joining, so you'll see me there.

Wow, I said a lot...

Last edited:
fuck

that is an incredible name, just so you know

welcome :O

(god that's an awesome name)

Heh. Heavy Lobster. :D
Your name just made my day.

Anyways, welcome to the forums. I'm starting to get into ASB myself. Maybe I'll see you there.. xD

OMG ANOTHER KIRBY FAN!!!1111

Welcome to the forum, Heavy Lobster! I don't usually visit this section, but your name caught my eye. We just need a Chameleo Arm to join now. :D

Anyways, enjoy your stay. Just don't let this recent swarm of bad news get you down.

...I would stay away from the Artwork board if I were you...

Welcome, you seem awesome enough.

:) ~*thinks to self...* GOD DAMNIT IM FUCKING LATE AGAIN!
~*says to you ...* Hai, I'm Mehwmew,Welcome Heavy Lobster

Have some Tea and Cod, and trust me, no one will blame you if you don't want the cod.
~MewmewMew?~
Mew would like to know; why'd you pick Heavy Lobster?
*btw, there is a Mew eternally on my left shoulder or somewhere near me so....* (not cRaZY!?!?!1one eleven!!)

-ranty rant- (sorry)

Hello; bonjour; ciao; Γεια σας; こんにちは; kumusta; hola; hallo; hei; 餵; hej; merhaba; xin chào; "derkenshnob"; ellohay; and "hello" in all other languages which I have yet to translate.

I may be a bit late but whatever. Hiya, I'm Skroy.
*Reads user name* I think I know what I want for dinner tonight....

Back
Top Bottom