• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Hello, I'm new

Sunrise Soarer

Hello, I'm new. I like to draw, eat food, and swim. I've made several fakemon too. If one were to ask what my favourite type of Pokemon is I would say dragon type. My favourite animal is the cat. Apparently my 'spirit' Pokemon is Bagon (Really!) And if any one knows what a daemon is (Not the Philip Pullman, computing program, or mythology kind) I have one.
Note: May or may not cause craziness, (the good kind) Results may vary.

Welcome to the Cave. *hands Foam Sword* Use that weapon of Mad Destruction wisely.

Over there is Mafia. Nearby is ASB. Up there is the Artsy area for creativness. There are the Cupboards, for sharing joys and concerns. There are the discussion places. And here we are, *points to Room #3830* that is you home now. Mine is down on floor at Room #3517.

Have fun with your stay in the *dramatic echoing voice* Cave Of Dragonflies!

Woah, didn't know my thread was so echo'y! I'm gonna try!
I LIKE SOUP! *no echo*
Aw, it didn't work! *throws fit that destroys world*

Hi, I'm Superbird, resident insane person bird enthusiast here! Nice to meet you! Can I get you some tea and cod? Or if not that, coffee and salmon?

Hiya, I'm Ulqi, the resident... um... Ghirahim/Groose/Hetalia/X Files fan? I'm not sure there's a name for that, but eh, oh, well. ^~^"
Seems as though Shizui has gotten you accustomed to places around here (I'm in room #3583, but don't tell anyone >.>), so I'll spare you a wall of words this time.

And you can has pie. Baked freshed this morning in the oven of DEATH happy butterflies. :3c *throws pie across room*

Hi.

I'm Raichie Belle. A pony who eats Puzzleshippers. And stuff. I live in Ulqi's room with her... But she doesn't know that so don't tell her okay enjoy your stay

Hai, I'm Frostagin, the resident frost dragon/Superwholocked person/Hetalia fangirl/general Anglophile. Have some tea.

Back
Top Bottom