• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Hello peoples!!!!

Hello; bonjour; ciao; Γεια σας; こんにちは; kumusta; hola; hallo; hei; 餵; hej; merhaba; xin chào; derkenshnob; and "hello" in all other languages which I have yet to translate.

Hiya, Lynn! I'm Skroy. Nice to meet ya.

Hello there, and welcome to The Cod Forums.

Have fun flailing your cod. *eats garlic and flails live pirahna*

Hello, my name is Zoltea, I am the friendly Jolteon who can tell you almost anything about the pokemon world that isn't even in the games.

Welcome you TCoD Lynn! Here is where was drink T(ea) and Cod, enjoy the food.
I'm Notory, the girl who doesn't copy/paste her greetings. You can usualy find me around Forum games, though I can pop up in the oddest of places.
Hope you stay a while and have some fun. ^.^

Hmmm... hoopity doopity... I am so confused about how this site works and all that. But whatever! I'll learn. So I'm supposed to talk to you people right? Well, let's talk! What's happenin' with all you raggamuffin's?

Hmmm... hoopity doopity... I am so confused about how this site works and all that. But whatever! I'll learn. So I'm supposed to talk to you people right? Well, let's talk! What's happenin' with all you raggamuffin's?

So this is your first post, huh? Maybe it'd be better to start your own introduction thread rather than post in somebody else's introduction thread. On another note, hi Amethyst.

Ok, I WON'T learn. Can someone fill me in on the way of things here? Oh, and I have no idea how to do anything including getting off of replying to the same thing! Wanna see how insane I am? read this next quaote and absorb........ (Pulling hair out and shaking laptop vigorously, followed up with a swift move of the arm and hand hurling laptop through open window to obliterate into dark flames on my neighbors yard RIGHT AFTER the 99 yr. Old lady, WHO SO CAN'T REDO IT HERSELF SINCE SHE'S SO OLD! paid 50 dollars her whole check! For someone to mow it.) Aren't I sweet?! and evil... you can just see my halo's light radiating from my skull! *cough, actually a, cough cough, pair of, cough, devil horns* Oh, excuse me! I MUST have a cold... See how krazy I am about this?! Help me strangers! Peace.

Last edited:
Hmm... my own thread you say? How do I do that?

Er, I'm not the best at explaining things but I'll try to help you. Ahem:

First, if you're not off the thread yet, get out (you could simply click one of the links where it says "The Cave of Dragonflies forums > Newbies > Introductions > Hello peoples!!!!"; do you see that?). Once you are out of the thread, enter the "Introductions" sections of the "Newbies" forum (in fact, just click the "Introductions" link on the aforementioned navigation bar or whatever I it's called.). Next, to the top left, there should be a button saying "New Thread" and that's how you start a new thread.

Ugh, I need to work on my explanations...
Also, try to avoid double-posting.

Back
Top Bottom