• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Hello!

Bananaz

Hello! I like pokemon (well that was a given >_>) and joined this site because I think it is really cool and stuff. So yea.

Hello! I'm Barubu, the resident... I dunno, peanut-butter monster? Well, enjoy your stay here. Also, I would definitely reccomend the ASB portion of the forums, along with the Role-Playing Lounge and the Forum Games section :D

No, have an Elmo plushie! Welvome, I'm Spunky, the resident DBZ addict. Enjoy your stay, won't you?

Welcome. Look around the site, see what you like. I hate doing the Tea-cod bit because it's getting old and cliche. so anyway, welcome to the site.

It's getting over used. I hate over used stuff, unless I'm the one who over uses it.

Anyway, hi, look around, meet some friends, have fun here! =D

Godammit you guys, we're supposed to be welcoming someone, not arguing. >:T
So, anyways, hi there! My name's Ulqi, or Arctica, whichever you choose.
Foam Sword? *Holds it out* I won't lie, they taste really good. :3
Have fun here, yah?

Hi I'm Cubone, TCoD's resident... Cubone. Enjoy your stay, and check out the Role-Playing, Anime-Style Battling, and Forum Games! *hands foam sword*
*breaks part off and eats it*

Back
Top Bottom