• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Hello.

Greetings, I am Nanab, resident sword maniac and English lord. To your left is insanity *points at burning, old mansion* To your right is Anime Style Battling *points at various crowds of people and clones fighting* And right beneath us are the forum games. I recommend them all. Liquified pie? Enjoy your stay! :3
Edit: Holy shit! A pickachu with a moustache! You sir, just became my friend!

Last edited:
Welcome to TCoD. Would you care for some Tea and Cod? The TeaCod party is open everyday except for Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, Fridays, Saturdays, and every other Sunday from 6 Am to 8 Am.

So yeah, have any questions, ask me or anyone else. :D

*Have a friendship cookie*

Ummmm... Hi. I'm guy standing behind you. Dont turn around, I'm not actually there. You'd be surprised by how many people actually think that I'm behind them. I suggest the forum games. Lots of forum games. Enjoy your stay here. Oh, and..........

[size=+3]HAVE AN ELMO PLUSHIE! THEY IS SO MUCH FUN!!![/size]

:3
Here we have Mafia and stuff..and stuff.

Hi. I am Richie, the resident Gift giver. I give gifts.

Enjoy your stay, have a foam sword.
*hands foam sword*
*Whispers in your ear to eat the sword*

*pulls out a Houndoom cookie*

Here take this. I made it myself.

I am CJ or Nightmane, the local Ruler of Houndooms. Enjoy your time at the bat cave!!!

Hi, I'm Frostagin. The resident Hetalia freak. Have some oolong tea. China made it.

In any case, welcome! I hope you feel at home~!

Hi. Want some liquid pie and swordfish? I am Luxcario, the resident Lux Luxy Luxcario. Welcome.

Last edited:
Greetings, I am Braeburn at your service. Welcome to the Cave of Dragonflies. Care for an apple? My cousin Applejack sure knows how to raise them. Welcome!!!

Well hello, Mouse! I'm Jake and/or Ike! I'd like to welcome you, though that means absolutely nothing when it comes from me!

Back
Top Bottom