• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Hello

HebiakaAlex

Hi, I'm new here if you didn't already know, I'm 16 and am just recovering from a terrifying month-long pokemon hiatus.

I do not play competitively for fear of losing what little social life I have left, I do not EV train because I'm a lazy SOB... Ithink that pretty much covers it. Oh wait one more thing, I tend to lurk... a lot so I may not post very much.

Hello; bonjour; ciao; kalimera; konnichiwa; kumusta; hola; hallo; hei; ni-hao... uh oh, I'm running out of greetings...

Welcome to TCoD, the place where you can drink tea and have fresh cod! And to add to my greeting, here are some confetti-filled balloons from me to you! *Hands over confetti-filled balloons*

Hello, my name is Zoltea, I am the friendly Jolteon who can tell you almost anything about the pokemon world that isn't even in the games.

Also, love teh avatar. :3

@Alex: Good, someone to make up, or the opposite of that, for Zoltea...

Anyways, nice to have join the boards, watch out for Magnemite though, he's going to monotone intro you if your not careful!

btw I'm Eon Spirit, everyones favourite RP enthusiast and relative oddball. Don't mind me if I start seeming to act a little stupid, or something related to that...(Impatience, insanity, sarcastic, the works...)

OMIGOD UR AVVIE IS EPIC WIN

Anyways, Konnichiwa, I am Mewtwo Psinao. And Eon is right; Maggie will monotone you! I am a random-acting Grammar Nazi. Oh, you does not know what they are? Grammar Nazis correct people's grammar. The two I can think of off the top of my head are me and Kai.

AARGH! why did you give away the secret, and it isn't monotone, it's "the unofficial greeting [card] of TCoD" it's awesome! just listen [look]:

*reading a card in monotoned voice* Hello, [insert new person's name here], and welcome to the CoD. The only place to eat/drink Tea/CoD (get it? T+CoD = TCoD) Haha

*regular voice* Anyways, welcome. I'm Magnemite the guy who reads the welcoming cards to the new peoples

What's that supposed to mean? ¬_¬

Means you post too much, and he, with his awesome avi, will post minimally. I've never seen someone get over 25 hundred posts in a month, it's unreal, and if I were a mod, I'd put a limit to your postingness...oh well, you a good guy anyways Zoltea...

Off topic above...XP and I ruined the magnemire ambush, woo!

Back
Top Bottom