• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Hello

AmazingPiplup

I failed to think of an original title. :sweatdrop:

Hello there! I'm Elizabeth/Lizzie, and I live in the nice and cold Canada. Erm, I'm terrible with introductions, but I attempt to give a little about me.

My interests: Pokemon, Sims, Graphic Design, Art, Singing, Acting, Writing, Role Playing and too many other things. I've been into Pokemon for years, well, the anime, but then I stopped watching. I got back into it last December when I was fortunate enough to find a copy of Pokemon Diamond in the snow. :grin: I only have Platinum/Platinum/Diamond, I've tried getting FireRed/Emerald but both were hacked. >.< I've played Sims since 2003/2004, and I have Sims 1, 2 and 3. I've only been into graphics design for 1 1/2 months, so not very long. [All I've really done is make sigs/avatars/recolour Pokemon/etc.] I've always loved Art, Singing and writing. I got into Role Play over a year ago.

That was a very ramble-like paragraph. O.o

Now to what I dislike: People who decide to use Chat/Net/l33t speak, Tomatoes [Yucky. I live on Heinz tomato juice, tomato soup and ketchup though!], mean people and ignorant people.

Anyway, I'll just say hi and not ramble anymore.

Welcome to TCoD, where some random people are going to tell you to eat cod and drink tea (trust me on this).

You mean to tell me you never played Red/Blue or Gold/Silver?? =O

...so I'm younger than you, yet I've played RRY and GSC? Madness!

Hey there. Drink cod and eat lots of tea!

Glitched Gamer: I might someday.

Notoriously Unknown: Nope, not really. I just thought it sounded cool. xD

Kam: Yep, basically. Thanks, and I'll refuse once again! :p

Dewgong: Yep, but it was just the cartridge, not the case. [Or manual. I didn't have a clue to what I was doing.]

:( I don't have those games ether but welcome to the site, Amazing-ay Iplup-pay! (Pig Latin!) I used to be AmazingPikachu, woah. Cliched names.

Back
Top Bottom