• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Hey :D

Hadro

Hey, I'm Hadro, I'm mostly interested in trying out ASB for the first time, this seemed like a good place to start. Hopefully I can get to know people in other areas of the site too though :3

Awesome, thank you :D what sort of things are you into?
EDIT: And if anyone could introduce me to ASB, it would be greatly appreciated :3

Hi! I am Squornshellous Beta, and I will give you a handy step-by-step guide to getting started in the ASB.

STEP ONE: Go read the first posts of all these: this this this and this.

STEP TWO: Ask in the Bank for a bank account. Wait for someone to say that it's approved.

STEP THREE: Go to the Bank or the Registeration office, doesn't matter which you do first. You post in the Registeration office (PRO) to show what Pokémon you want, and you do it in a format like this:
[Name] Species (Gender) <Ability>
For example, [Bonsai] Bonsly (Female) <Rock Head>.

And you post in the bank to show how much you paid, in equation format:
Starting amount +/- amount = final amount
Say, $45 - $5 = $40. Currency is not important, though dollars is the standard.

Also, in your first purchase only, you can get a traditional starter (not Eevee) for $10 rather than the $30ish it ususally is.

STEP FOUR: This is important. Read it over to make sure you get it.
Your post in the PRO must contain a link to your post in the bank, which must include a link to your post in the PRO.
Most everyone fails this one at first. To link to an individual post, click on the number in the corner of your post (see the #5 here) and copy the link from the popup.

STEP FIVE: Wait for someone to approve this as well.

STEP SIX: Go to the Profile Archive and make your profile.

STEP SEVEN: Go to the challenge board, and make a challenge or accept one, then wait for a ref to take it.

Any questions, feel free to shoot a VM my way.

Welcome! I never got into ASB myself, but I hope you have fun there anyways. Also, have a great stay here!

Thank you :)
STEP FOUR: This is important. Read it over to make sure you get it.
Your post in the PRO must contain a link to your post in the bank, which must include a link to your post in the PRO.
Most everyone fails this one at first. To link to an individual post, click on the number in the corner of your post (see the #5 here) and copy the link from the popup.
Does this mean that I make a post in the bank, then the PRO with a link to the bank post, then go back and edit my original bank post to contain the new PRO link?

Back
Top Bottom